CRI/Criterion Catalyst

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CRI/Criterion Catalyst in January 2009.

Interview Details – We met for lunch to discuss my CV and the job duties. He posed several questions to uncover my competenecies from previous jobs in the past. After spending over 90 minutes with me, he said that he had to check with others within the company's divisions in other regions but gave no time line about when that would be completed.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem that you faced in your previous job where there was no clear answer?   Answer Question
  • How do you come up with an answer to that problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CRI/Criterion Catalyst? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRI/Criterion Catalyst Business Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CRI/Criterion Catalyst employees and interview candidates.