CRI/Criterion Catalyst

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Lab Technician Interview

Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CRI/Criterion Catalyst in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got this interview from an agency. The interview included 4 parts. First is to show you around the lab. Then, 4 lab tech asked me questions about my resume, say, describe the project you did. Third, two engineers asked me some basic math and chem questions and some behavirals. Last, 1:1 with technical manager, he asked very typical questions, like tell me about yourself, why do you want this job? The whole process took 2 hours. I got my offer one week after the interview.

Interview Question – How would you evaluate a candidate?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CRI/Criterion Catalyst in January 2009.

Interview Details – We met for lunch to discuss my CV and the job duties. He posed several questions to uncover my competenecies from previous jobs in the past. After spending over 90 minutes with me, he said that he had to check with others within the company's divisions in other regions but gave no time line about when that would be completed.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem that you faced in your previous job where there was no clear answer?   Answer Question
  • How do you come up with an answer to that problem?   Answer Question

Worked for CRI/Criterion Catalyst? Contribute to the Community!