CRI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Design/Marketing/Advertising Interview

Graphic Design/Marketing/Advertising
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CRI in September 2010.

Interview Details – I first interviewed at a design company out in San Anselmo. He referred me to CRI which he had done work for that needed an in-house designer. I came in to interview with almost all of the executives once, and then once more as a closing interview.

Interview Question – Honestly it was, what do you think of Madmen, and what was my favorite thing about the show? I had been going on tons of interviews so all the normal general questions were a breeze, but I had never really watched Madmen yet, and because I came from an advertising school, I guess it was expected out of me to know more about the show. HAH!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well because it was my first job out of school, I sort of failed in this aspect. I didn't negotiate. I offered a freelance rate, since I was hired on as contract for the first year. They upped that rate a bit, and once I was offered full time employment-ship I took the first salary offered. Again a lesson I had to learn myself.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CRI in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of general questions regarding behavior and outcome of situations.

Interview Question – How do you handle mistakes?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CRI in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was put in contact through a friend of the family. Interview as too casual -- they were eating lunch and I felt really marginalized as they asked questions between bites of food. Mostly spoke about resume and past experiences.

Interview Question – What is your expectation of the position in the short or long term?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CRI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRI interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CRI employees and interview candidates.