CRIF Lending Solutions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRIF Lending Solutions

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions.

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by a recruiter. They brought me in, and asked me a few technical and behavioral questions and made me an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions ranged from situational what-if style to "Explain this technology".   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate, I listed my salary requirements beforehand.

Business Analyst I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in June 2014.

The interviewers did not seem ready for the interview at all. I was supposed to be interviewed by a senior BA who was physically at the interview and BA Manager via video from Baton Rouge. Their system would not work and they spent over 20 minutes trying to make this work and it still did not, so we had to conduct the interview via speakerphone.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of technical questions that were asked, but the most that caught me off guard was an assignment they gave me to send via email. Explain a project I had worked on, trouble I had with the project, and what I did to overcome the issue I had.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in October 2012.

There was an initial phone screen with a person from the HR department. She asked you generic HR related questions that aren't to difficult. After passing this phase there is a face to face interview which consisted of 4 people. The HR lady I previously talked to plus 3 others. I assume they are managers but they never really said what they do. They asked no highly technical questions and kept everything very general and high level.

Interview Questions
    • If Delta Airlines came to you and told you they wanted you to redesign their online booking system, what would the first thing you do be?   View Answer

Already had another offer.