CRIF Lending Solutions

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst I Interview

Business Analyst I

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewers did not seem ready for the interview at all. I was supposed to be interviewed by a senior BA who was physically at the interview and BA Manager via video from Baton Rouge. Their system would not work and they spent over 20 minutes trying to make this work and it still did not, so we had to conduct the interview via speakerphone.

Interview Question – There were a lot of technical questions that were asked, but the most that caught me off guard was an assignment they gave me to send via email. Explain a project I had worked on, trouble I had with the project, and what I did to overcome the issue I had.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone screen with a person from the HR department. She asked you generic HR related questions that aren't to difficult. After passing this phase there is a face to face interview which consisted of 4 people. The HR lady I previously talked to plus 3 others. I assume they are managers but they never really said what they do. They asked no highly technical questions and kept everything very general and high level.

Interview Question – If Delta Airlines came to you and told you they wanted you to redesign their online booking system, what would the first thing you do be?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Already had another offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CRIF Lending Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRIF Lending Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CRIF Lending Solutions employees and interview candidates.