CRISIL Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai India

3.3

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CRISIL in April 2012.

First they ask us to give an accounts test (basic level test), those who clear acconts test are called for personal interview (here they test your communication skills, logical answers & eagerness to work attitude) & after personal interview they take excel test (to check your technical skills), if you pass all three tests then you are asked to sign a 6 months bond with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CRISIL in January 2010.

Had 3 rounds - technical, HR and then by the division head which was telephonic. HR team wasn't very prompt and had usually given short notice about all these interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in particular. However, the interview with division head was not face to face, and he asked several confusing questions - which could have had possible multiple answers.   View Answer
    I joined as a junior. Did not negotiate

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Powai, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CRISIL in April 2014.

I got mail from crisil and was asked to bring the copy of mail to the interview process. In mail CTC was mentioned 1.8 to 3 lakh. i thought as a post grad fresher they will offer 3 lakh bt de offered1.8 lac

Interview Questions
    • There were 3 rounds-aptitude including eassy writing, HR, technical.
      Aptitude questions like biggest bank in terms of assets,what is direct tax,who is d ceo of crisiln all. in short aptitude round was a cake walk.
      In HR round questions like tell me about urself and your projects which you hv done till nw, 5 ratios for SME company, how you will analyse SME company. what is deferred revenue expenditure..
        View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at CRISIL in March 2013.

To my knowledge there are 3 rounds of interview, however, I was eliminated after the first round, which was a written aptitude test, consisting of three parts:

PART A:
    There were 15 multiple choice questions, testing basic accounting and financial knowledge, followed by 5 multiple choice questions testing logic then a multiple choice General Knowledge section.

PART B:
    Shown a Balance Sheet and a Profit and Loss Statement and asked to identify the 3 major risks.

PART C:
    Given a choice of 4-5 questions of which you select one and write an essay about it.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot recall the exact question but it was asking up to what percentage a certain loan is given.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at CRISIL in December 2010.

Fairly transparent process. With 2-5 rounds trying technical knowledge to finding a right fit for the organization. The result is conveyed soon, however after and before receiving joining letter hardly no communication.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Powai, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CRISIL in February 2014.

Aptitude test was easy.. had some basic finance related questions. Technical round was also quite easy.. finance and accounts related questions were asked. Director level interview was more focused on past work ex and education related questions

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CRISIL in April 2013.

First round is with HR to know the communication skills are at par with the CRISIL standard, Second Round would be with the reporting manager under whom you would be hired, third would be with Area Manager, they would basically focus on your selling skills and confidence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at CRISIL in January 2013.

Technical interviews are related to the role/domain relevant to job.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CRISIL.

It was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of interview, Technical and HR

Interview Questions
    • How will you estimate number of bricks in a wall. Financial Ratios, Derivatives.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CRISIL in March 2012.

gud gfgfghdgsddfzxzdzhgggkjblnkjbihbn, m kbkhbkjnl;/,,mnlk;m;lk;lk;lk;lm,m,nkjjgchfchgcvbvjhvjgvgchgchg

Interview Questions

Worked for CRISIL? Contribute to the Community!