CROSSMARK Data Collection Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

After applying I was contacted by a HR manager and we set up a time for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I got a job offer within a couple days. It was the usual interview questions with a few that focused on conducting inventory and the ability to read planograms.

Interview Questions

• Have you had prior retail experience and how in-depth is it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Charleston, SC) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and told that my supervisor would contact me in a few days. They contacted me and set up an interview for me in-town. I went and after a short time talking with the supervisor, I was informed that a team lead would be in town to train me the next week. I was handed my scanner and told to go over the online training again. I now know that this was not typical for this company and that supervisor no longer is with the company for a reason unknown to me.

Data Collection Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

- Phone interview from a HR specialist. He asked very basic questions and explained briefly about Crossmark. Questions included my availabilities and relevant past experience. At the end of the call, I was told the supervisor would call me for a phone interview. - During a call with the supervisor, she talked in depths about the data collection associate role. I was given chances to ask any questions I had in mind. It lasted more than the first call with the HR specialist. - After the phone interview with the supervisor, I received a call from the HR specialist whether I would like to accept the offer or not.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself - How was your previous experience at Company XYZ?   Answer Question