CROSSMARK Data Collection Interview Questions

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wentzville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Wentzville, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

Received an email of an open position. Went to link and applied in Sept. 2012, Was called on sept. 30, by a recruiter. Had an over the phone interview with easy questions. The was told I would be called by my supervisor to see how that interview would go. Supervisor called, told me what area I would have and asked if I was looking for full or part time work. She also asked how much notice I give for like a vacation or whatever. She then offered me the job and I great fully accepted it.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really, Just asked me what I would do if I dealt with an angry customer? Have I done this kind of work before?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, told the base pay plus let me know there is an incentive plan to increase pay. Above wage income.

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Had a friend who worked in recruiting who coached me on my interview. My first interview was with his friend who also hinted at the buzzwords my answers should contain. Like "resets" instead of "stock" and to emphasize my retail experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question.? Not that it was a difficult question, just wasn't asked many.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They lied. The compensation and incentives change constantly. I was told I'd make $16/hour at 20-25 hrs/week and next week I have 2 hrs, at about $10/hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Gulfport, MS) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was very brief. She really only asked me to comfirm what was on my application and resume. I don't recall that she asked me any interview questions other than why I wanted to leave my current employer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She claimed that based on my experience she is offering the max.

Data Collection Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in July 2011.

Interview

applied was contacted by recruiter by phone brief interview sent paperwork met for training

Application

Interview

Applied online, received a call the next day which was a telephone interview. Process was very short, no difficult questions - mainly common sense stuff. Recruiter went over the pay structure (very low pay). Was offered the position at the end of the call. Was emailed new hire package which had to be completed and returned within a couple of days. Supervisor contacted me a few days later to set me up with online passwords and training info. Start next week, so far so good.