CROSSMARK

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – I filled out the online app on a lark, and got a phone call the next day. The recruiter interviewed me over the phone, and I was offered the position. The questions were easily answered if you are chatty, and availability seemed the main concern. When I was hired, were were expected to be available Thursday-Sunday, and to work 18-24 hours a week. This has since been relaxed considerably, and the main requirement is that you must be available Saturdays. The 24 hour week is gone, except for the leads, and it isn't guaranteed for them any more, either.

Interview Question – "What would you do if you didn't like the product?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had no idea I could negotiate, but I later learned that there was some leeway, and they seemed much more open to negotiation from men that might be of the type they liked to promote.

Event Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Found job through Indeed.com. All applications, assessments, and paperwork was done on line. Didn't meet my supervisor until on the job for 2 weeks. Very simple process. My background contains some sketchy details regarding credit/driving record. This did not impede my hire.

Interview Question – None, really. The personality assessment was the most tedious.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation on salary or benefits.

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was very Professional

Negotiation Details – Very Simple and to the point

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Event Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter who performed first over the phone interview. pretty straight forward "what would you do in this situation" or "explain a time when.." type questions. Contacted the next day (an hour later than scheduled...) by the "regional manager" who did not ask any questions, just talked about the company. Kind of weird.

Interview Question – "what time is it there?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – CROSSMARK DOES DRUG TEST! within 2 business days of job offer.

Interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview Details – Quick Phone Interview, followed by an interview in person.

Interview Question – Very standard questions. Nothing difficult about the interview.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the phone by a recruiter and then met my supervisor a few days later. We talked for a few minutes and submitted my paperwork and the whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – I was not asked any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating .I was told how much I would be paid and how often and my training was done on-line

Event Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – had one interview and did every thing else online

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. Most practical interview ever!

Interview Question – All yes/no questions. Nothing difficult about it!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2010.

Interview Details – You must apply online at their website and specify which Sam's Club or Wal-mart you want to work for. Then it's best to call the store and ask for the demo supervisor. Let him or her know you applied, and then ask for an interview. The interview itself takes place in the store or club and it's pretty straightforward. You are asked about any sales or retail experience and if you have handled food in the past. There will be a drug test.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked one difficult or unexpected question during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is little negotiation possible. The person giving the interview will be your supervisor, but he or she has no control over wages or benefits. You can talk about hours, but you need to be available Friday through Sunday.

Event Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in August 2011.

Interview Details – There was one interview. I was asked about my experience with food handling and preparation. I was told about company policies and the shift times. The manager explained to me the uniform.

Negotiation Details – The wage was set.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!

CROSSMARK – Why Work for Us?

FOUNDED IN 1905. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVER SINCE. CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to Market” by delivering… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CROSSMARK Event Specialist interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by CROSSMARK employees and interview candidates.