CROSSMARK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Crossmark Retail Sales Representative Interview

Crossmark Retail Sales Representative
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple interview just a few general questions about your knowledge as far as retail operations. If you have been in retail and done small things like planograms or stocking shelves you will be fine.

Negotiation Details – There is no real negotiation phase. They give you an offer, and you take it or don't. Very simple.

Reatail Merchandiser Interview

Reatail Merchandiser
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2013.

Interview Details – On line app filled out. Then interview with HR and then interview by phone with local supervisor. They asked mostly general questions about my experience and back ground. After they hired me, I did online training, with little Then worked 1 day in field with manager and another rep and an hour or two with another rep. 1 month process.

Interview Question – Challenges at current job.   View Answer

Yorktown Heights, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2014.

Interview Details – Took a little long for me everything was on electronically. But it relieved the nerves because the interviewer couldn't see me. Onboarding process is the part that takes the longest you must get that paperwork in by a certain date and all the training was definitely great at home.

Interview Question – Mostly common sense questions, It's mostly you talking about yourself   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

PT Merchandiser Interview

PT Merchandiser

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1st step - Recruiting will contact you by phone, possibly have an intro to the position and/or brief interview
2nd step - Phone interview with territory manager

Nothing too difficult, but it did take a few days to complete the process.

Interview Question – What do you think you can do to increase sales from this type of position (mine was specific regarding how I could get someone to purchase a camera along with a flat screen tv-yeah, whatever)?   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Apply online
Get called by a recruiter
Interview with hiring manager
receive offer from recruiter
Submit paperwork
wait for background to clear
Receive Welcome email
hit the ground sprinting for your life. Prepare not to have a day off for weeks and no overtime.

Interview Question – What superpower would you choose and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated to the highest level they were able to give, which was still less than 40k. I thought I would be able to increase it in time but I was wrong. Crossmark does not give raises. Period.

Retail Supervisor of Events

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Got to know about me and my background in sales and customer service. Asked about transportation, computer skills, management experience, etc. After being offered the job you have to have a background check and drug screening. All tax info is done online.

Interview Question – If you are prepared none of the questions are difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They offered me a great starting pay with great opportunities.

Pet Nutritionist Specialist Interview

Pet Nutritionist Specialist
Hermitage, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2013.

Interview Details – initial communications via email. interview via Skype. Offered the job immediately. Lots of paperwork from HR, which took lots of faxing and time was working within 2 weeks.

Interview Question – What food would you rev=commend for a fat dog?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Event Specialist Interview

Event Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – I filled out the online app on a lark, and got a phone call the next day. The recruiter interviewed me over the phone, and I was offered the position. The questions were easily answered if you are chatty, and availability seemed the main concern. When I was hired, were were expected to be available Thursday-Sunday, and to work 18-24 hours a week. This has since been relaxed considerably, and the main requirement is that you must be available Saturdays. The 24 hour week is gone, except for the leads, and it isn't guaranteed for them any more, either.

Interview Question – "What would you do if you didn't like the product?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had no idea I could negotiate, but I later learned that there was some leeway, and they seemed much more open to negotiation from men that might be of the type they liked to promote.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Retail Merchandiser
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in July 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face interview. Asked standard corporate questions that they are given by home office. Regional manager and area supervisor interview you at the same time. They act like they are interviewing you for CEO when in fact you are a 11.00 merchandiser. Kind of a joke.

Interview Question – None, if you are a merchandiser you know all the standard questions. Can you read a p-o-g. What is a facing. Etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accept or decline. No negotiation process

Food Demo Specialist Interview

Food Demo Specialist
Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2013.

Interview Details – it was hard for me but when I see the people they hired it seems like a joke cause some of the people they hire are just all wrong if I was the hiring manger it would be totally different the choices I would make on personal hygiene, appearance and altitude would make a big difference

Interview Question – dealing with the mean customers they treat you like crap!!!!   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!

CROSSMARK – Why Work for Us?

FOUNDED IN 1905. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVER SINCE. CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to Market” by delivering… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CROSSMARK interview questions and advice. All 122 interview reviews posted anonymously by CROSSMARK employees and interview candidates.