CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.8

Recruiting Supervisor Interview

Simple, quick. They were fair in their questions. The spent the time necessary to develop an honest opinion. Hiring managers took an interest in learning me and the value I can bring, not just looking at the job and seeing if I fit.

Excellent Company. Delivered what they promised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2014.

The recruiter reached out to me via email. After several phone calls...he was in TX I am in PA...he gave me a link to the application. After filling out the application online we spoke again on the phone. He gave me an interview date and time which happened to be the next day. I asked him a few questions about what the job would entail but got no true answer I also asked if me being a professional with a college degree with a background in accounting would affect my qualifications for this particular job once again I got no definitive answer.

Interview Questions

After doing my research I discovered it was nothing in the way of a true event specialist. It was basically a product demonstrator/sample person I was not interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gastonia, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gastonia, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CROSSMARK in January 2010.

I applied to CROSSMARK online through their website http://careers.crossmark.com and about 2 months later (this was 4 years ago) I received a phone interview with them. The questions were really easy and anyone who knows how to follow simple directions can do this job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work by yourself with a cart and a piece of paper with instructions on it?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation - I was hired on the spot and told to go to Orientation.

Event Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2014.

Paperwork was easy just had to fill out paper work then fax over papers. Just make sure everything ia singend or refax everything. Had to make copies of all the paper work

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Joplin, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2010.

Hiring and interviews were at first a telephone interview.Then an in store interview with the site manager. The process takes longer then it should because, you submit your drug screen after the interviews. You have to contact store site manager back and not the company because they will send you someplace else.

Interview Questions
    • Hard to get company to send you to the location you want to work! Even after in store interview!   Answer Question
    Observe the manager, you can tell if you will fit the position .

Retail Supervisor of Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lufkin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in July 2011.

Easy, but would like to promote from within, so you start at bottom and work yourself up. This seems to be the only way they like. They have you trained and can advance their policies and procedures as you go along.

Interview Questions
    • Do you mind if there is no raise for you, ever? They only change the money as the positions change.   View Answer
    None, you just had accept what they offered.

Event Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Very simple phone interview. Was hired basically on the spot as long as I passed all the drug tests and submitted all the proper paperwork. Also you have to complete some online training for the position which takes 4-6 hours. Their normal hiring can take months though and mine was oddly quick.

Interview Questions
    • Getting the drug test scheduled was a bit of a pain as well as having to fax in all the pages. The main office is somewhat slow in processing all the pages.   Answer Question

Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in August 2014.

I Applied on online Through indeed , A Recruiter Called who was very supportive since day one. She talk me about job asked a few questions then set up 1:1 interview in store BJS whole club the location I would be working at. Interview was very easy and nothing not self explanatory was asked. Waited for recruiter to get notes she then called and offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you promote something not well liked?   View Answer
    No Negotiations

Retail Supervisor Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Battle Creek, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2012.

Communication is instigated by applying online via the corporate website, from there, all information is passed to a recruiting agent who can take 1-2 weeks to process and establish contact with the candidate. Candidates must go through a brief phone interview prior to scheduling a face-to-face interview with supervisors for the expected location of work. Once the interview is complete, the information is forwarded back to the recruiting department for consideration and a formal offer may be made. If the offer is accepted, the candidate must return to the business location to process I-9 and W-4 paperwork then go to the designated location for a drug test (which doesn't seem to help the quality of labor found in some instances, I've personally had candidates apply while high on restricted substances).

Assuming they pass the drug test, they are officially hired on their respective team and can begin working.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions are on par with a high school reading project and don't develop much in the way of candidates.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is limited due to the corporate mentality that labor is 'expendable and easily replaced' (direct words from my district supervisor).

Demo Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2014.

They recruited me for the job on the spot with a 5 minute interview. It was very simple and easy. Got hired 2 days later. I had to submit to a background check and drug screening. I took 4 days after I accepted the job that I actually started to work at the Monroe Bj's store. Overall, it was the easiest process I've ever experienced.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!