CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.7

Retail Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I filled out the application, then called the recruiter directly. She asked me a series of canned questions designed to determine basic skills and general personality type, susceptibility to frustration, ability to cope with unexpected circumstances, and job history. Next, she scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Same stuff, but in more depth. I was hired on the spot after that second interview, pending drug and background checks. I passed both and started work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about servicing economically disadvantaged areas?"
      "How do you feel about driving long distances?"
      "How do you manage your time effectively?"
      "Describe a sales experience where you were successful"
      "Describe a sales attempt where you felt that you could have done better. How did you improve from that experience?"

1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter told me that salary was non-negotiable, but I found out later that she fibbed about that.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an easy over-the-phone interview by someone at a call center. After about 5 minutes, I was hired. I am well spoken but I had no experience and the general nature of the questions gave me the impression that they hired nearly anyone. To me, this indicated a high employee turnover rate, which did indeed turn out to be the case.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience reading plan-o-grams?:   1 Answer

Pet Nutritionist Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

An absolute disorganized piece of cake. The HR recruiter was very polished and asked about 6-8 simple, easy to answer questions during a 15-20 minute initial interview. The second interview with the regional supervisor was a mess - they were disorganized, I could hear them shuffling their papers, and they even indicated how some of the questions they asked were silly but they had to ask them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Charleston, WV) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple interview asking about your retail experience. The man conducting the interview may work for a 3rd party because he was extremely helpful and always returned calls and emails. Once I was hired it was hard to get help from my supervisor or field support personnel.

Interview Questions

• What's your retail experience? Do you have experience reading planograms?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandising Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Bedford, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

very Easy, a phone screen then the next day DM called for over the phone interview. I was offered the job with in 2 hours. sent me a onboarding email, filled it out (they give you 5 days to fill out).

Interview Questions

• how do you maintain a display?   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is quite easy. It focused on sales ability and your experience selling. They may ask you to give an example of a time you had to sell something and your process for doing that. If you read through the reviews on here and practice those questions, you won't have any surprises. Be ready to sell something random, like the stapler or a pack of gum off the manager's desk.

Field Intelligence Team Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiting manager within a couple days. We spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes and he asked basic questions about my work experience. I had a second phone interview with the territory manager which was also about 20 minutes. She explained the details of the job and made sure I was still interested. I was contacted by the recruiting manager the next day or two with the job offer. I had to complete their onboarding process online and submit to a drug and background check. I also had to complete tax forms and everything was time sensitive. After everything came back I was able to start my online training.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work independently and meet deadlines?   1 Answer

PT Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

You have experience, great, you're hired. Not really interested in your background, they will train. Interviewed over the phone, spoke with the DM who hired me, online application process then they send you out alone

Interview Questions

• Not really any questions, they just asked the basics of what kind of experience do you have. Even if you don't have experience they will hire you and train you.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Called by a recruiter after applying for a management position. The recruiter left me a message and stated she really wanted to talk to me. Called back and left a message. Called a few times and no return phone calls. Terrible experience. Tells you a lot about the company.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called minutes after submitting my application. The process to be hired was completed the same day after reviewing my information and the position requirements. All training and company introduction is conducted via web training.