CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.8

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Very simple phone interview. Was hired basically on the spot as long as I passed all the drug tests and submitted all the proper paperwork. Also you have to complete some online training for the position which takes 4-6 hours. Their normal hiring can take months though and mine was oddly quick.

Interview Questions

• Getting the drug test scheduled was a bit of a pain as well as having to fax in all the pages. The main office is somewhat slow in processing all the pages.   Answer Question

Demo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I Applied on online Through indeed , A Recruiter Called who was very supportive since day one. She talk me about job asked a few questions then set up 1:1 interview in store BJS whole club the location I would be working at. Interview was very easy and nothing not self explanatory was asked. Waited for recruiter to get notes she then called and offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you promote something not well liked?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Merchandiser Retail Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There interview process is all done over the phone. I didn't even meet my direct supervisor until I was working there for over 2 months. The only reason I meet her was because she was doing some work at a store I was assigned.

Interview Questions

• My phone interview was truly not an interview it was more of an information session.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Retail Representative Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK in July 2014.

Interview

I rec'd. a call from a Crossmark recruiter saying she had seen my resume posted on CareerBuilder.com. She told me what they had to offer and asked if I'd be interested. She then had the Retail Supervisor call me to tell me more. I spoke to her a couple of hours later and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just questions about my background and what I had done in the retail merchandising field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

She asked me what I needed to accept the offer and said she could match it.

Retail Supervisor of Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Apply online
    Get called by a recruiter
    Interview with hiring manager
    receive offer from recruiter
    Submit paperwork
    wait for background to clear
    Receive Welcome email
    hit the ground sprinting for your life. Prepare not to have a day off for weeks and no overtime.

Interview Questions

• What superpower would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated to the highest level they were able to give, which was still less than 40k. I thought I would be able to increase it in time but I was wrong. Crossmark does not give raises. Period.

Retail Supervisor of Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Got to know about me and my background in sales and customer service. Asked about transportation, computer skills, management experience, etc. After being offered the job you have to have a background check and drug screening. All tax info is done online.

Interview Questions

• If you are prepared none of the questions are difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered me a great starting pay with great opportunities.

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I filled out the online app on a lark, and got a phone call the next day. The recruiter interviewed me over the phone, and I was offered the position. The questions were easily answered if you are chatty, and availability seemed the main concern. When I was hired, were were expected to be available Thursday-Sunday, and to work 18-24 hours a week. This has since been relaxed considerably, and the main requirement is that you must be available Saturdays. The 24 hour week is gone, except for the leads, and it isn't guaranteed for them any more, either.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if you didn't like the product?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had no idea I could negotiate, but I later learned that there was some leeway, and they seemed much more open to negotiation from men that might be of the type they liked to promote.

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Found job through Indeed.com. All applications, assessments, and paperwork was done on line. Didn't meet my supervisor until on the job for 2 weeks. Very simple process. My background contains some sketchy details regarding credit/driving record. This did not impede my hire.

Interview Questions

• None, really. The personality assessment was the most tedious.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation on salary or benefits.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CROSSMARK (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I applied online and haven't heard a word back from anyone. Very disappointing as I know I would be excellent for this position.

Interview Questions

• Don't have an answer to this question as I have not even been called for an interview, which disappoints me because I am an excellent candidate for this position.   2 Answers

Demo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2014.

Interview

They recruited me for the job on the spot with a 5 minute interview. It was very simple and easy. Got hired 2 days later. I had to submit to a background check and drug screening. I took 4 days after I accepted the job that I actually started to work at the Monroe Bj's store. Overall, it was the easiest process I've ever experienced.