CROSSMARK

122 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Demo Specialist Interview

Demo Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – They will ask about your willingness to work any says or hours.They will explain what to expect and give you walk around the job site.

Interview Question – They will have you do a play product sale.   Answer Question

Retail Supervisor Interview

Retail Supervisor
Chico, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2010.

Interview Details – I got on right away without an interview when they liked me. It was easy, just be like them. don't be your individual self unless it adheres to their policies like a carbon copy.

Negotiation Details – Ridiculously low pay

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Phone interview; guided questions as per resume. At one point I did not know how to accurately answer a question, but the interviewer recommended an answer based on my previous experience.

Interview Question – None, most questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Pay rate was given and I accepted.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Retail Representative Interview

Retail Representative
Middletown, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had two contacts with the company. The initial was really nothing and the second was with an HR person who told me I could make up to $15 per hour and move into full time. All of which was a lie. There is a no raise policy and it is a part time position.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get it in writing.

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in October 2012.

Interview Details – My hiring Manager, Anna McKee, called me on Wednesday of my hiring week and after a 45 minute conversation, offered me a job. She could see by my experience that I was a great fit for Crossmark. I started work the next week.

Interview Question – She never asked me a difficult or unexpected question. She was someone I could instantly relate to as I used to be a manager and we discussed the challenges of staffing up multiple locations.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher hourly rate.

Data Collection Associate Interview

Data Collection Associate
Longview, WA

Interview Details – After applying I was contacted by a HR manager and we set up a time for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I got a job offer within a couple days. It was the usual interview questions with a few that focused on conducting inventory and the ability to read planograms.

Interview Question – Have you had prior retail experience and how in-depth is it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in October 2012.

Interview Details – My two Interviews were over the phone. First one by a lady from there head quarters and the next by the person that would become my boss. I did not meet or see an actual person until I met my boss the day I was trained. It was a different because I've always done face to face interviews.

Interview Question – How do I make a difference   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Event Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter who performed first over the phone interview. pretty straight forward "what would you do in this situation" or "explain a time when.." type questions. Contacted the next day (an hour later than scheduled...) by the "regional manager" who did not ask any questions, just talked about the company. Kind of weird.

Interview Question – "what time is it there?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – CROSSMARK DOES DRUG TEST! within 2 business days of job offer.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Part Time Merchandiser

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy online app and phone interview.

Interview Question – Agreeing to the hourly rate they offer to you, wondering if you can get a little more?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate being brought in .50 cents more than was offered to me.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CROSSMARK in October 2011.

Interview Details – Application completed online with and initial phone screen. Called by regional manager and was interviewed over phone. Was then assigned to a field trainer who guided me through onboarding. Regional manager also was also onsite as required to assist with training and questions. All information for field associates was sent via email and scanned or faxed back.

Interview Question – none given, rather normal easy to follow interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation