CROSSMARK

124 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Manager Interview

Client Services Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted after a company familiarization presentation by a talent manager. The interview began as scheduled, and was basically conversations based. I met with two people in the two part interview; one was the talent manager, and the other a recent college graduate who was off to a very promising future with the company. Both conversations were relaxed and I believe that they were designed to check more than just my resume credentials, but that I was a good fit for the personality and culture of the organization.

Interview Question – There were not any technical questions, as the interview was for a training program through the company. Again, it was more of a conversation to gauge fit for the organization.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There was a miscommunication regarding my graduation date. While the talent manager tried to work with me to ensure I had a good chance for employment, my graduation date was too far in the future to make anything happen.

Retail Representative Interview

Retail Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had a great interview with Human Resources and an even better interview with my Regional Manager

Interview Question – Being able to schedule everything to get done at a reasonable time   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy offered great rate and room for advancement

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. Most practical interview ever!

Interview Question – All yes/no questions. Nothing difficult about it!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2010.

Interview Details – You must apply online at their website and specify which Sam's Club or Wal-mart you want to work for. Then it's best to call the store and ask for the demo supervisor. Let him or her know you applied, and then ask for an interview. The interview itself takes place in the store or club and it's pretty straightforward. You are asked about any sales or retail experience and if you have handled food in the past. There will be a drug test.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked one difficult or unexpected question during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is little negotiation possible. The person giving the interview will be your supervisor, but he or she has no control over wages or benefits. You can talk about hours, but you need to be available Friday through Sunday.

Demo Specialist Interview

Demo Specialist
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2013.

Interview Details – it was an easy over the phone interview

Interview Question – can you lift 300 pounds   View Answer

Event Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CROSSMARK in August 2011.

Interview Details – There was one interview. I was asked about my experience with food handling and preparation. I was told about company policies and the shift times. The manager explained to me the uniform.

Negotiation Details – The wage was set.

Pet Nutritional Consultant Interview

Pet Nutritional Consultant

Interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview Details – Phone interview with the recruiter first, mostly concerned with availability and if you have a computer and printer that will be needed to complete assignments. Followed by Skype interview with manager which consists mostly of sales and customer service based questions, a few directed towards the products/services you will be marketing. Very straight forward and easy.

Interview Question – Specify a time when you were able to sell a product or service to a reluctant client.   Answer Question

Richland, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, was called the next day. There were no more than a dozen questions asked. After that, we chatted about the weather and sports, and, 20 minutes later, I was offered the job. This was all done by a recruiter, with my current boss having no say in the hiring process.

Interview Question – How would you sell a product that you have never used yourself?   View Answer

Product Demonstrator Interview

Product Demonstrator
Findlay, OH

I applied online - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview lasted a few minutes. Just basic questions about application and resume. Then onto drug test. Passed, of course. Required to do some online training before going into store. Relatively easy. The online traing teaches you about basic food safety and how to navigate their online system since all reports are online. You will be required to print out documents to complete and then fax to HR to complete hiring process.

Negotiation Details – They are pretty firm on offer, but it is good wage for easy job.

Retail Supervisor Interview

Retail Supervisor
Ontario, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CROSSMARK in June 2013.

Interview Details – I initially applied with Crossmark for a Sales Rep position. I had a telephone interview followed by a Skype interview a few days later. This interview consisted of all behavioral type questions, such as "tell me about a time you had to overcome objections to make a sale". I heard back from them the following week, saying they thought I was over qualified and they instead wanted me to interview for the Retail Supervisor position. This was a face to face interview and although the interviewer had a script, she asked very few questions from it. We had a good, friendly, get to know you type conversation, and got along really well. She told me the next step would be to meet with the District Manager. The interviewer seemed to like me and gave me pointers as to how to respond to specific questions the DM would potentially ask, as well as giving me the actual scripted questions he might choose. She said I would hear from him the following week, but two weeks went by without any word. I then received an email saying the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a decision knowing you didn't have the support of your team   Answer Question