Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK
- Event Specialist (43)
- Retail Representative (15)
- Demo Specialist (9)
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- Retail Supervisor (6)
- PT Merchandiser (6)
- Crossmark Retail Sales Representative (6)
- Retail Supervisor of Events (6)
- Retail Merchandiser (5)
- Data Collection (5)
- Lead Event Specialist (5)
- Retail Supervisor Events (3)
- Data Collection Associate (3)
- Client Services Manager (3)
- Merchandiser (3)
- Product Demonstrator (3)
- Pet Nutritionist Specialist (3)
- Retail Merchandising Representative (2)
- Pet Nutritional Consultant (2)
- Demo Event Specialist (2)
- Demo Sales Specialist (2)
- Recruiting Supervisor (2)
- Pet Nutrition Specialist (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Part Time Merchandiser (2)
- His (1)
- Retail Representative Full-time (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Cisco Network Engineer (1)
- FiOS Specialist (1)
Product Demonstrator Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX) in July 2012.
I was sent an email telling me that they were hiring in my area, and to reply if I am still looking for work. I replied that i was still looking for work and the next day they called me to schedule an interview.
- Can you stand for more than 8 hours? Can you lift 50 pounds or more? 1 Answer
I just said i wanted the job
Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK
Product Demonstrator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Findlay, OH) in March 2012.
Phone interview lasted a few minutes. Just basic questions about application and resume. Then onto drug test. Passed, of course. Required to do some online training before going into store. Relatively easy. The online traing teaches you about basic food safety and how to navigate their online system since all reports are online. You will be required to print out documents to complete and then fax to HR to complete hiring process.
They are pretty firm on offer, but it is good wage for easy job.
Product Demonstrator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2010.
I was given a phone interview by a job locating resource online. I was hired by telephone, sent for a drug test, and faxed confirmation of a background check. I started a couple of weeks later.
- Are you able to adhere to the dress code? 1 Answer
They don't give you anything the online training says it does, such as freedom/independence, you do NOT make your own schedule. You don't get to anything except stand there and talk to customers on a cement floor.