CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I was sent an email telling me that they were hiring in my area, and to reply if I am still looking for work. I replied that i was still looking for work and the next day they called me to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for more than 8 hours? Can you lift 50 pounds or more?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just said i wanted the job

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Findlay, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview lasted a few minutes. Just basic questions about application and resume. Then onto drug test. Passed, of course. Required to do some online training before going into store. Relatively easy. The online traing teaches you about basic food safety and how to navigate their online system since all reports are online. You will be required to print out documents to complete and then fax to HR to complete hiring process.

Negotiation

They are pretty firm on offer, but it is good wage for easy job.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2010.

Interview

I was given a phone interview by a job locating resource online. I was hired by telephone, sent for a drug test, and faxed confirmation of a background check. I started a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to adhere to the dress code?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't give you anything the online training says it does, such as freedom/independence, you do NOT make your own schedule. You don't get to anything except stand there and talk to customers on a cement floor.