CROSSMARK

1.4

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogersville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogersville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2014.

I had a phone interview with very simple questions. I was hired right on the spot and sent all my documents online. I thought the process was painless and quick

Interview Questions
  • Because of lack of experience, I had a little trouble understanding the I-9 form and what to send in and what not too but overall,easy   Answer Question
I thought the negotiation process was fare and reasonable

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2013.

Had a great interview with Human Resources and an even better interview with my Regional Manager

Interview Questions
    • Being able to schedule everything to get done at a reasonable time   View Answer
    Easy offered great rate and room for advancement

Retail Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview and choice made by HR, not field manager.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions about your work experience in retail merchandising, reading plan-o-grams.   Answer Question
    Negotiation, HA HA HA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK.

very simple interview process....I applied online and got phone call on same day from recruiting.....aske a couple very simple questions and a day later i got job!

Interview Questions
    no negotiation....base start but if you have any experience you can move up quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK in January 2012.

ask standard interview questions, what drives you, what are your strengths etc..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2010.

Applied via the internet and was interviewed over the phone by an individual from the home office in Plano Texas. Asked a standard number of questions, none of which were 'gotcha' or 'sticky'. When I had no answer for a specific question, the interviewer reviewed my work history and helped me realize that I did in fact have an answer for that question, which I was very thankful for.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for pay; offered hourly rate, no discussion on mile or drive time or toll reimbursement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2010.

I had two contacts with the company. The initial was really nothing and the second was with an HR person who told me I could make up to $15 per hour and move into full time. All of which was a lie. There is a no raise policy and it is a part time position.

Get it in writing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK in January 2010.

HR recruiter called and conducted a phone interview. Asked siutation questions about: how to handle an angry store manager; project that you were proud of that you did in a store, how do you establish rapport with store personnel; how do you conduct a store call; what kind of technical skills do you have. Interviewer had canned questions and did not deviate from the questions and did any further probing. One on one interview consisted more of a "likability" type interview with a relaxed by of discussion of the industry to see how much you know about the industry. The only true interview question came at the end of the discussion as to "how do you set yourself apart from all the other qualified candidates that are competing for the same job?".

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart from other qualified candidates for this job.   View Answer

Retail Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CROSSMARK in February 2012.

Insulting because they expect you to be uneducated or ignorant to take advantage and offer you the minumun payment.

Interview Questions

They were offering the same position for a lower salary

Retail Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2009.

Phone interview that was a joke. They just needed a warm body.

Interview Questions
    • In your experience have you ever used a screwdriver or wrench?   View Answer
    I needed a job, and did not negotiate for much.