CROSSMARK

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy. Recruiters are very patient and friendly. They called to set up an appointment date for the interview and also sent an email. I had applied online and received the interview request within 2 weeks. i know now through experience, They actually follow a script which is helpful that they are always professional

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you felt you gave good customer service?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation necessary

Very Easy Interview

Chico, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2010.

Interview Details – I got on right away without an interview when they liked me. It was easy, just be like them. don't be your individual self unless it adheres to their policies like a carbon copy.

Negotiation Details – Ridiculously low pay

Ontario, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CROSSMARK in June 2013.

Interview Details – I initially applied with Crossmark for a Sales Rep position. I had a telephone interview followed by a Skype interview a few days later. This interview consisted of all behavioral type questions, such as "tell me about a time you had to overcome objections to make a sale". I heard back from them the following week, saying they thought I was over qualified and they instead wanted me to interview for the Retail Supervisor position. This was a face to face interview and although the interviewer had a script, she asked very few questions from it. We had a good, friendly, get to know you type conversation, and got along really well. She told me the next step would be to meet with the District Manager. The interviewer seemed to like me and gave me pointers as to how to respond to specific questions the DM would potentially ask, as well as giving me the actual scripted questions he might choose. She said I would hear from him the following week, but two weeks went by without any word. I then received an email saying the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a decision knowing you didn't have the support of your team   Answer Question

Roseville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CROSSMARK in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was held in a nice Hotel. The person interviewing was going to be the superior to the hired applicant, so the tension was a little high. The questions were relevant and the atmosphere was comfortable. The interviewer was very specific as to what the job entailed and very organic in presenting direct questions like, "why do you think you would be good for this position?". I felt like a winner going into the interview, and in the end we both won.

Interview Questions

• Give me two brief reasons why you think you deserve this position?   Answer Question
  • What value do you have that would make us WANT you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company considered my education to be relevant and beneficial to my position and I was offered more money for the position.

Retail Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CROSSMARK in February 2009.

Interview Details – Apply, Phone interview, face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – NONE

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!