CRP Technologies

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRP Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CRP Technologies in March 2011.

Hi folks, please read carefully about the interview process which I've encountered in CRP. The overall interview process is easy. Firstly you will be provided with a sheet consisiting your personal Information & work exp details. You have to fill that sheet and attached your updated CV along with it and hand it to the concerned person. Then after some time you will be required to give a test on general english to check your grammar proficiency. They will provide you a sheet consisting of 40 marks (1 mark each) and for passing the test you should score atleast 25 marks or you are failed. To make clear about the questions please see below:
15 marks - grammar (articles- the, A, an...), preposition.
5 marks - reported speech
5 marks - jumbled sentence
15 marks - fill in the pararaph with correct words (easy)
The result will be given on the spot.

If you cleared the test second will be 1:1 interview with HR person
-Tell me about your self
-about you work exp
-salary expectation
-ready to work in shifts.......

Thats all friends from my side. After this they told me that they will inform about it.