CRST Expedited

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Safety Training Interview

Safety Training

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CRST Expedited.

Interview Details – Submit an application then wait. A few days later they will call you. Then you will be asked to come in for an interview. Then they will call you to go in. You do a regular sit down and then a few days later they will call you.

Interview Question – None. They were straigt forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. Other than I was told that CRST is CHEAP and does not like to pay.

Very Easy Interview

OTR Truck Driver Interview

OTR Truck Driver
Fontana, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CRST Expedited in October 2011.

Interview Details – You apply then they send you a bus ticket for orientation. You go for a week they make sure your hired. Easiest job to get

OTR Truck Driver Interview

OTR Truck Driver
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CRST Expedited in May 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online, seek with a recruiter, verify availabiltiy, mvr, criminal record and when you can start

Interview Question – Is there anything that may show up on your MVR (motor vehicle record) that may stop you from being employed   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depends on your experiences know your worth and stick to it if you have over a year experience go else where you will be paid better. Unless you want to owner op or become a trainer its not worth your time.

Very Difficult Interview

OTR Driver Interview

OTR Driver
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at CRST Expedited in July 2012.

Interview Details – First recruiter no longer there. No process as no input from I was allowed

Negotiation Details – terrrible doesnt exist.... rrrr

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CRST Expedited in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty short. Did not get much into specifics and mostly asked generic questions about your resume/background information. One interview with a verbal offer within a week. Standard drug test and background check.

Interview Question – What are your downsides or faults.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation room. Take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Company Driver Interview

Company Driver

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CRST Expedited in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had worked there previously, and I called them to come back to work.

Interview Question – I was prepared so it was very easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, to a degree. If you are serious about miles this is the company to work for. For the most part the company treats its professional drivers with a lot of respect, there are a couple rotten apples at the bottom of the barrell, but overall I really liked working for them. I would definitely consider employment with them again.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CRST Expedited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRST Expedited interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by CRST Expedited employees and interview candidates.