CRST Expedited Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.3

Safety Training Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CRST Expedited.

Submit an application then wait. A few days later they will call you. Then you will be asked to come in for an interview. Then they will call you to go in. You do a regular sit down and then a few days later they will call you.

Interview Questions
    There was none. Other than I was told that CRST is CHEAP and does not like to pay.

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fontana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CRST Expedited in October 2011.

You apply then they send you a bus ticket for orientation. You go for a week they make sure your hired. Easiest job to get

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CRST Expedited in May 2012.

Apply online, seek with a recruiter, verify availabiltiy, mvr, criminal record and when you can start

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything that may show up on your MVR (motor vehicle record) that may stop you from being employed   View Answer
    Depends on your experiences know your worth and stick to it if you have over a year experience go else where you will be paid better. Unless you want to owner op or become a trainer its not worth your time.

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at CRST Expedited in July 2012.

First recruiter no longer there. No process as no input from I was allowed

terrrible doesnt exist.... rrrr

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CRST Expedited in June 2009.

Interview was pretty short. Did not get much into specifics and mostly asked generic questions about your resume/background information. One interview with a verbal offer within a week. Standard drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation room. Take it or leave it.

Company Driver Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CRST Expedited in July 2009.

I had worked there previously, and I called them to come back to work.

Interview Questions
    Salary, to a degree. If you are serious about miles this is the company to work for. For the most part the company treats its professional drivers with a lot of respect, there are a couple rotten apples at the bottom of the barrell, but overall I really liked working for them. I would definitely consider employment with them again.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRST Expedited

Worked for CRST Expedited? Contribute to the Community!