CRST Expedited Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRST Expedited

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

4 day unpaid orentation then they put you in a hotel called the biltmore in Oklahoma that you'd have a better chance of not getting eaten by bed bugs if you slept on the floor. P.S. If you think I'm in any way exaggerating google the hotel then call Crst and ask where will your hotel stay will be while in Oklahoma!!!!

Interview Questions

• Nothing just talk and safety movies   1 Answer

Negotiation

None they put you through school and treat you like cattle through out the length of your contract

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

began with email, led to bus ticket to cedar rapids, no real interview, went into truck driving school. already had prior experience...needed school to get cdl back. after three weeks of school...had three weeks with trainer...then had 3 different codrivers

Safety Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRST Expedited.

Interview

Submit an application then wait. A few days later they will call you. Then you will be asked to come in for an interview. Then they will call you to go in. You do a regular sit down and then a few days later they will call you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Other than I was told that CRST is CHEAP and does not like to pay.

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2012.

Interview

First recruiter no longer there. No process as no input from I was allowed

Negotiation

terrrible doesnt exist.... rrrr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, seek with a recruiter, verify availabiltiy, mvr, criminal record and when you can start

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that may show up on your MVR (motor vehicle record) that may stop you from being employed   1 Answer

Negotiation

Depends on your experiences know your worth and stick to it if you have over a year experience go else where you will be paid better. Unless you want to owner op or become a trainer its not worth your time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Fontana, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

You apply then they send you a bus ticket for orientation. You go for a week they make sure your hired. Easiest job to get

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRST Expedited (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was pretty short. Did not get much into specifics and mostly asked generic questions about your resume/background information. One interview with a verbal offer within a week. Standard drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation room. Take it or leave it.

Company Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRST Expedited in July 2009.

Interview

I had worked there previously, and I called them to come back to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary, to a degree. If you are serious about miles this is the company to work for. For the most part the company treats its professional drivers with a lot of respect, there are a couple rotten apples at the bottom of the barrell, but overall I really liked working for them. I would definitely consider employment with them again.