CS Technology

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at CS Technology in February 2012.

Interview Details – Must be articulate- case study is involved

Interview Question – explain Bernoulli equation in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CS Technology.

Interview Details – Quite lengthy and disorganized. Until it was over, I never knew if there would be another interview afterward, and they frequently rescheduled interviews and interviewers, including a few who seemed not to expect my interview.
It started with circuitous screening emails, a morning of in-person interviews in series, followed by a series of phone interviews, largely because of scheduling conflicts, or the interviewer not realizing an interview had been scheduled.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty straightforward. I was most surprised by some of their answers to my questions. They seem to be very motivated, experienced and skilled workers, but are running too lean an organization to keep up with the greater competitive environment, changes to that environment, or new opportunities.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CS Technology in April 2012.

Interview Details – Typical interview. Rundown of what the job entails. Some personality questions. Questions about qualifications ect...

I was asked alot about using MS Excel experience, as well as MS Project Plus
Overall the people that I met with seem very outgoing and excited to come to work. The team itself seemed rather lax.

Interview Question – How is your experience with coding ticking system software   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CS Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CS Technology interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CS Technology employees and interview candidates.