CSAA Insurance Group

CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions in Glendale, AZ

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in November 2013.

After I completed my application I was sent an email with an online assessment. This was really cool because it gave me a good idea of what the job was going to be like. Then I got a call from the recruiter and she explained the hours, pay, start dates and scheduled my interview. It was a 45 minute interview with behavioral based questions there were two supervisors that I interviewed with both were really great and made me feel at ease right away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an ambitious stretch goal that you set for your self and how you achieved it?   View Answer
    No started at $13.25 but was able to get my license and was promoted with a $3 per hour raise.

Applications Developer V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Nice & easy interview process. Explain your work in detail.

Negotiate hard

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in January 2011.

Panel Interview -consisting of 5 senior managment within the PMO, questions were situational and based off real-world experiences. Questions included project management questions and team related situational scenarios.

Overall the interview process went smoothly and was not as nerve racking or unorganized as other jobs I had interviewed for in the past.

Interview Questions
    • Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.   View Answer
    Very concise- I review the total compensation package included- and the market rate was very on track with the offer.

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2008.

Conducts a panel interview. They have an intensive screening process and look for PMP certified candidates. It is a compentency based screening process. They have specific questions regarding project management as it relates to the PMBOK. They do include diversity and do not hire "cookie cutter" PMs that all look and act similar.

Interview Questions
    • What was done when you escalated and management did not respond?   Answer Question
    They offered salary that met my expectations.