CSAA Insurance Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – After I completed my application I was sent an email with an online assessment. This was really cool because it gave me a good idea of what the job was going to be like. Then I got a call from the recruiter and she explained the hours, pay, start dates and scheduled my interview. It was a 45 minute interview with behavioral based questions there were two supervisors that I interviewed with both were really great and made me feel at ease right away.

Interview Question – Tell me about an ambitious stretch goal that you set for your self and how you achieved it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No started at $13.25 but was able to get my license and was promoted with a $3 per hour raise.

Project Manager II Interview

Project Manager II
Glendale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – Panel Interview -consisting of 5 senior managment within the PMO, questions were situational and based off real-world experiences. Questions included project management questions and team related situational scenarios.

Overall the interview process went smoothly and was not as nerve racking or unorganized as other jobs I had interviewed for in the past.

Interview Question – Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very concise- I review the total compensation package included- and the market rate was very on track with the offer.

Applications Developer V Interview

Applications Developer V
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview Details – Nice & easy interview process. Explain your work in detail.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate hard

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager II Interview

Project Manager II
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – Conducts a panel interview. They have an intensive screening process and look for PMP certified candidates. It is a compentency based screening process. They have specific questions regarding project management as it relates to the PMBOK. They do include diversity and do not hire "cookie cutter" PMs that all look and act similar.

Interview Question – What was done when you escalated and management did not respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered salary that met my expectations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CSAA Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSAA Insurance Group interview questions and advice in Glendale, AZ. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CSAA Insurance Group employees and interview candidates.