CSAA Insurance Group

CSAA Insurance Group Insurance Agent Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in April 2012.

I checked in with this company that I had previously worked for in 1998-1999 to see whether it would be worthwhile to consider taking a job with them again. It turns out that my salary at my current job is much more than they are paying any new employees. They also are trying to hire short term contractors, seemingly to avoid having to provide benefits. One contractor told me that he has worked for them for several years but on different contracts.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you want to be in five years?   View Answer
  • Why do you feel you are qualified to be an execuitve at our company?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in March 2010.

Interviewed by two managers, took about 2 hours. Next day recieved offer from HR.

Interview Questions
    • One questions was describe a time where you had to overcome a hurdle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question