CSAA Insurance Group

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.9

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

This is a first round interview with two interviewers. I talked to each of them individually for 30 minutes on campus. After the interview, it takes approximately one day for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
    • Since you are a Statistics major, please explain me a topic that you like the most.
      Now, pretend that I am your manager, please explain it to me.
      Now, pretend that I am someone who has no Statistics background and explain it to me.

Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

apply online, got email with assessment , was schedule for 1:1 interview with two managers, they requested I got upstairs and interview with two more manager, was offer the position by call on my way home.

Interview Questions
    non negotiable , they will give offer base on your appearance.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

I was referred by a colleague at CSAA, and had an initial telephone conversation with the hiring manager. I interviewed with the hiring manager, members of the team, and the hiring manager’s manager. They got back to me within a couple of weeks, and sent a written offer over before I resigned from my existing position.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were pretty standard. Difficult questions focused on handling competing priorities.   Answer Question

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in June 2014.

preliminary over the phone & or computer based testing. Face to face or phone for second interview. 3 weeks of in class learning, 3 weeks of live action on the floor training.

Interview Questions
    • What is it you have to offer the company, and why is it you want to work here at CSAA?   View Answer
    An offer letter. Entry level poss. minimal negotiations.

Claims Service Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Very easy. Take a few tests prior to entry. And then go in for interview. Very little experience required.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask prospective employees to write out a claims letter to an insured.   Answer Question
    There was none.

IT Manager II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Single Day mutliple Interviewer panels. VEry efficient, informative and professional. HR Recruiter very proactive in communicating status and progress. Was a very easy process

Quick and painfree. Counter offering was reasonable and demands were in line with expectations.

Actuarial Intern Interview

It is an on campus recruiting process.

I was interviewed by two people, each 30 min. The first one is tough. The second person was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • A case about promoting an insurance product to consumers with advanced degrees   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in November 2013.

After I completed my application I was sent an email with an online assessment. This was really cool because it gave me a good idea of what the job was going to be like. Then I got a call from the recruiter and she explained the hours, pay, start dates and scheduled my interview. It was a 45 minute interview with behavioral based questions there were two supervisors that I interviewed with both were really great and made me feel at ease right away.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an ambitious stretch goal that you set for your self and how you achieved it?   View Answer
    No started at $13.25 but was able to get my license and was promoted with a $3 per hour raise.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

I sent my resume through their recruiting platform. I received a call from the recruiter within a week. Interview #1: Phone interview with the recruiter. Interview #2: With teammates Interview #3: with HIring Manager. Hiring and interview process lasted 3 months.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in October 2013.

First, you'll be required to take an assessment test. They say there are no wrong answers, but there are. They want to hear that you enjoy being in large crowds, and that you are willing to work longer and harder if necessary. Go to ehow.com to get tips how to pass. You'll get an email within 24 hours if you passed, probably 2-3 days if you don't. The email will require you to fill out an application. It took 3 weeks before I got a call from the recruiter. She just makes sure you are clear on the position, hours, etc. I got another call from the AAA office in Colorado Springs and set up an interview the next day. Now, they said I was the first person to be interviewed for the process so it would be another 3 weeks before I heard anything. I got a call 2.5 weeks later, I did not get the position. They said I answered the questions fine, but they chose a candidate with more experience in claims.
     When I arrived at my interview, I took a typing test (which you are allowed to backspace). I did well, 74wpm (they require around 35wmp). The interview was very "stiff". 2 managers sat in on my interview, one typed all of my answers for them to review later. The guy asked me "situational" questions. I had previously practiced answers for common questions and those were fine. It was the questions I really didn't have experience with that were hard to come up with something. I think the process was very lengthy and a bit difficult. They didn't tell me in was ok to take my time to think of a situation, they just stared at me until I spoke (talk about awkward). The manager over them came in to meet me (they say they do this with all candidates if possible). She was much more relaxed and just asked me general, simple questions about my work history.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you introduced a new idea and it was rejected.   View Answer