CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

apply online, got email with assessment , was schedule for 1:1 interview with two managers, they requested I got upstairs and interview with two more manager, was offer the position by call on my way home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable , they will give offer base on your appearance.

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall good, but straight to the facts. Need to have a good working knowledge of WFM. The company uses IEX as the scheduling software. Being able to use excel as well is a big bonus and having and understanding of the business.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I was referred by a colleague at CSAA, and had an initial telephone conversation with the hiring manager. I interviewed with the hiring manager, members of the team, and the hiring manager’s manager. They got back to me within a couple of weeks, and sent a written offer over before I resigned from my existing position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty standard. Difficult questions focused on handling competing priorities.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in June 2014.

Interview

preliminary over the phone & or computer based testing. Face to face or phone for second interview. 3 weeks of in class learning, 3 weeks of live action on the floor training.

Interview Questions

• What is it you have to offer the company, and why is it you want to work here at CSAA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer letter. Entry level poss. minimal negotiations.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Very easy. Take a few tests prior to entry. And then go in for interview. Very little experience required.

Interview Questions

• They will ask prospective employees to write out a claims letter to an insured.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

IT Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Single Day mutliple Interviewer panels. VEry efficient, informative and professional. HR Recruiter very proactive in communicating status and progress. Was a very easy process

Negotiation

Quick and painfree. Counter offering was reasonable and demands were in line with expectations.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

After I completed my application I was sent an email with an online assessment. This was really cool because it gave me a good idea of what the job was going to be like. Then I got a call from the recruiter and she explained the hours, pay, start dates and scheduled my interview. It was a 45 minute interview with behavioral based questions there were two supervisors that I interviewed with both were really great and made me feel at ease right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ambitious stretch goal that you set for your self and how you achieved it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No started at $13.25 but was able to get my license and was promoted with a $3 per hour raise.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

I sent my resume through their recruiting platform. I received a call from the recruiter within a week. Interview #1: Phone interview with the recruiter. Interview #2: With teammates Interview #3: with HIring Manager. Hiring and interview process lasted 3 months.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

After a 45 minute prelim phone screening with Human Resources, I Called in for a multi person panel at the main office comprised of analysts and managers. Since it was an analysts position it focused on analytic styles, equations types, methodology, product exposure, career goals, and management style. The atmosphere was pleasant and not to difficult since I knew the job needs well. Within three weeks I received an offer, which was close to my desired wage.

Interview Questions

• How would you alter your analysis for our insurance products (Had no experience in the industry, so come prepared to equate similar experiences)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The first offer was generous and within my wage preference

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

Met with HR staff, 2 women. Go the standard interview questions, told them about my life. It was pretty easy since anyone can do this job, but I sold them. They sent me upstairs to interview with the supervisor, and he liked me. I got a call back from the recruiter that afternoon offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would handle a difficult caller who seems impossible to please.   Answer Question

The pay is lousy for working in basically a call center.