CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.9

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

First had telephonic from recruiting team then a telephonic screen with Hiring Manager. 2 in person round with 1:1 around 3 hrs. Very good experience.

Home Owners Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

The first step when you interview is to take a typing test you must type at least 40 words per minute which is very tricky when you are so nervous the actual interview was very nice laid-back but very organized you will meet with two supervisors who will ask you a variety of questions to test your behavior personality and your knowledge of the claims process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deliver bad news to someone and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online & the recruiter called me for a phone screen 2 days later. We reviewed my resume & legal status, and she asked a couple STAR questions (tell me about a difficult customer, etc.) She called me back the next day and scheduled the face to face a few days later. Her confirmation email had some hints, like arrive early, etc. The face to face was 3 parts, a 3 minute typing test, an interview, and a "letter". The typing test is to verify your speed and accuracy. The interview was with 2 managers and consisted of a brief resume review, a couple star questions, and some insurance technical questions. They also spent some time discussing my multi-tasking abilities. They asked for quite a bit of specifics in all the questions and why claims? The letter was a business letter based on a scenario they provided and I had to write it in MS Word from the point of view of the customer.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected technical such as definitions and an example?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter called me a few hours after the interview. The salary offered is fair and non-negotiable because my insurance experience isn't in claims. They do have a bonus structure, discounts, and a good benefit package including tuition assistance.

Applications Developer V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Nice & easy interview process. Explain your work in detail.

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day saying I had to take an aptitude test. I got a call the day after that I scored off the chart and they'd like to have an interview in person. A few days later I was there and I first had to take a typing test. I think they required 25 or 35 WPM. I scored 75ish. After that I had to go in with 2 supervisors and answer situational questions about past and theoritical experiences. After that told me the basics of claims and wanted to see how well I remembered what they had just told me by going in the other room and pretending to be a customer calling in. I took the information that I got from that phone call and then had to write a letter (handwritten) to the customer with an overview of what we talked about. It was all pretty simple, but I could see how a nervous person would not handle themself well. After that, their boss came in and said hi and asked a few more questions, one of which was something like "How many golf balls would fit in an airplane". It was a long process, but if you're intelligent and calm you shouldn't have a problem.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to handle an unruly customer.   Answer Question

I declined because the pay was pretty low back then, and I didn't really need the job. They called back about 2 months later and told me pay had increased, so I took the job then.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

have this campus recruiting interview with two actuarial analysts

Interview Questions

• 1.Behaviour question 2.Technique questions about which 5 factor you will consider to insurance a movie   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group.

Interview

College recruiting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Applied online then did the assessment. I waited 3 months and never heard back from them. I reapplied and was called that same day for a phone interview. They then scheduled me for a typing test and hour long interview with a supervisor. I was asked to come back to meet the hiring manager. The recruiter called same day with a contingency offer (drug test and background check)

Interview Questions

• When have you had to de-escalate a client and what was there response?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. I'm still in the process between contingency and official offer.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews, no in person interview - hire within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your upper management does not agree with your assessment? or data that is presented to them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had another offer, so they offer me $10 more per hour.

Auto Product Development Intern Interview

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter asking about the opening of the position. They were all very nice, and very flexible in start/end dates.