CSAA Insurance Group Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.7

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did the virtual job training expect to spend at least an hour, was contacted by a recruiter after a day, setup interview, Not to terrible interview questions. They had me write a decline letter by hand for an insured based on a specific scenario. I felt like i did well, however was called day after the interview by the recruiter and she said they would not be offering the job to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult experience where your critical thinking helped resolve a situation.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day saying I had to take an aptitude test. I got a call the day after that I scored off the chart and they'd like to have an interview in person.

A few days later I was there and I first had to take a typing test. I think they required 25 or 35 WPM. I scored 75ish.

After that I had to go in with 2 supervisors and answer situational questions about past and theoritical experiences.

After that told me the basics of claims and wanted to see how well I remembered what they had just told me by going in the other room and pretending to be a customer calling in. I took the information that I got from that phone call and then had to write a letter (handwritten) to the customer with an overview of what we talked about. It was all pretty simple, but I could see how a nervous person would not handle themself well.

After that, their boss came in and said hi and asked a few more questions, one of which was something like "How many golf balls would fit in an airplane".

It was a long process, but if you're intelligent and calm you shouldn't have a problem.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to handle an unruly customer.   Answer Question

I declined because the pay was pretty low back then, and I didn't really need the job. They called back about 2 months later and told me pay had increased, so I took the job then.

Vendor Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2009.

Interview

The two supervisors in my unit interviewed me in a small room at the same time. But they really had no intention of hiring anyone for the position. Ultimately they gave the position to someone working in another office, in another state. He only came out to the office once. And when we has a catastrophy in our area, we had one shop on our DRP Program & Like I said before lots of

Interview Questions

• they did not seem to have real knowledge of what the requirements of the position where. Seemed very suspicously mocked up.   1 Answer