CSAA Insurance Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager II Interview

Project Manager II
Glendale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – Panel Interview -consisting of 5 senior managment within the PMO, questions were situational and based off real-world experiences. Questions included project management questions and team related situational scenarios.

Overall the interview process went smoothly and was not as nerve racking or unorganized as other jobs I had interviewed for in the past.

Interview Question – Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very concise- I review the total compensation package included- and the market rate was very on track with the offer.

Project Manager II Interview

Project Manager II
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – Conducts a panel interview. They have an intensive screening process and look for PMP certified candidates. It is a compentency based screening process. They have specific questions regarding project management as it relates to the PMBOK. They do include diversity and do not hire "cookie cutter" PMs that all look and act similar.

Interview Question – What was done when you escalated and management did not respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered salary that met my expectations.

Worked for CSAA Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!