CSAA Insurance Group Project Manager II Interview Questions

3.5

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Panel Interview -consisting of 5 senior managment within the PMO, questions were situational and based off real-world experiences. Questions included project management questions and team related situational scenarios. Overall the interview process went smoothly and was not as nerve racking or unorganized as other jobs I had interviewed for in the past.

Interview Questions

• Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very concise- I review the total compensation package included- and the market rate was very on track with the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (Glendale, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

Conducts a panel interview. They have an intensive screening process and look for PMP certified candidates. It is a compentency based screening process. They have specific questions regarding project management as it relates to the PMBOK. They do include diversity and do not hire "cookie cutter" PMs that all look and act similar.

Interview Questions

• What was done when you escalated and management did not respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered salary that met my expectations.