CSAA Insurance Group Sales and Service Associate Interview Questions

3.5

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

The recruiters are clueless and couldn't keep appointments. The hiring Manager seemed like he was more interested in his lunch than finishing the interview.

The people I worked with were not professional and it just did not seem like a place that I should work.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in November 2009.

Interview

First, I spoke with the recruiter. She made an appointment for me to speak with the manager. A few questions that were asked 1. What are your weaknesses? 2. What is teamwork? 3 What are your strengths? Once the offer was made I had to take a drug test. They also have a third party go over your resumes and verify everything is accurate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate. I was offered more than I expected for a part-time position.