CSAA Insurance Group Sales and Service Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in July 2011.

The recruiters are clueless and couldn't keep appointments. The hiring Manager seemed like he was more interested in his lunch than finishing the interview.

The people I worked with were not professional and it just did not seem like a place that I should work.

Other Interview Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

Sales and Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CSAA Insurance Group in November 2009.

First, I spoke with the recruiter. She made an appointment for me to speak with the manager. A few questions that were asked 1. What are your weaknesses? 2. What is teamwork? 3 What are your strengths? Once the offer was made I had to take a drug test. They also have a third party go over your resumes and verify everything is accurate.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try to negotiate. I was offered more than I expected for a part-time position.

Worked for CSAA Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!