CSC

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CSC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview and then a one on one interview

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR is really good

Very Easy Interview

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CSC in December 2009.

Interview Details – Depends on specific manager. My manager was very antisocial and horrible at training so the interview was short and training almost non existent

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have asked for more

Chesterfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at CSC in June 2008.

Interview Details – Client interviews after internal screening. Overall quick process. 3-4 weeks

Interview Question – Clients might ask for work samples. So let them know if some work is proprietary   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CSC in August 2011.

Interview Details – Talked with a recruiter first, and was introduced to a recruiter for a different organization within the company that was looking for experienced associates with my skill sets. After talking to the recruiter I was asked to meet with some of the management team on the job site I was a candidate for. After meeting with three different people in management on the project, I was offered a position. The interviews were very personable they were looking for people that were coachable that would make good team members.

Negotiation Details – They would not budge on vacation time, 10 days are the standard, which the vacation is earned a couple of hours each week you work. So it takes nearly 6 months to build up a week of vacation.

Falls Church, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CSC in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email from the HR manager the same day to schedule for a phone interview the next day.
Phone interview was very good, the HR manager was very nice and friendly. Scheduled an in person and a panel interview with the hiring team the next week.

The hiring manager was very nice and friendly, showed alot of interest in my candidacy, asked alot of question including where else I was interviewing, gave me the salary range for the position etc etc. When the interview was over he told he would call me directly the next day or after a week.

I thought that I would for sure get an offer, a week later got a phone call from the HR manager that another candidate was selected.
I guess the other candidate had more exprience.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   View Answer

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CSC in January 2013.

Interview Details – Process includes written aptitude test which is very easy. than Group discussion / Extempore..which is again easy to crack for a person with average communication skills. Than they have a couple of rounds (around 2-3) of interview including HR and Technical. A basic subject know-how would be sufficient.

Negotiation Details – NIL for freshers and irrelevant work-ex.

Interviewed at CSC

Interview Details – After an online inductive reasoning test, I was asked for a phone interview. The interviewer called me a few days before to be sure I was ready and to answer my questions.
During the 45 minutes interview, he asked me what I knew about the company. I gave the information I had gathered online (Revenue, location, workforce, share price etc.).
Then he asked me competency questions :
- Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a conflict in your team.
- Give an example of a time when you achieve something better than the others.
The answers must be given with the STAR structure.

Interview Question – No unexpected question   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CSC in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was good and systematic..

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CSC in January 2011.

Interview Details – HR contacts candidate by Phone. Upon confirmation of availability and interest of candidate first round of interview is setup. It is a technical round. A senior Analyst would conduct interview over phone call or face to face. IF candidate clears technical round , HR would setup Management round. In this round candiate would be interviewed by a Senior Manager or General manager level person. This round would be mix of technical as well as general.
If candidate clears Mgmt round. HR will negotiate for salary and location part.
Upon acceptence offer letter would be issue. and tantative date of joining would be given.

Negotiation Details – Generaly they stick with offer made by them to Candidate. It has very transparent process in term of salary structure. What they say, same you get. Day one you are permanent employee. Very good company to work with. All the best.

Business Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at CSC in November 2010.

Interview Details – Really friendly interviewer, simple and straight questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to apply for CSC?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Make sure you research the company really well.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSC

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees and interview candidates.