CSC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.8

Healthcare IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CSC (Rensselaer, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

(1) Applied straight through CSC; (2) Contacted for Phone Screen through outside DC Agency; (3) Contacted through outside DC Agency to verify next steps; (4) Scheduled for in-person interview; (5) visited company for in-person

Interview Questions

• The questions were revolved around one skill set listed in the job description   1 Answer

Interview

Had an initial call with CSC recruiter. Had two more phone interviews with CSC architects. Sent thank you messages after both interviews. Sent a follow-up e-mail to CSC recruiter to find out if thank you notes were received. Never received any addition information about the status of my interviews or the position.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSC.

Interview

select through a staffing agency, they do skill set match, initial technical screening and final client interview up on convenient time for interview. questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts and also to match the job demands

Interview Questions

• questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSC.

Interview

The hiring process was exceptional. There was great communication and coordination from HR. There was a barrage of tests even before the interview; making me believe the company new what they wanted. The interviews were professional and in depth. It was a board interview with plenty of professional and personal questions. The entire process made me feel I was applying for a job of a higher degree than it was.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "What do you plan to get out of this company?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; not even in the schedule. I would recommend this company/position for an entry level candidate, but would suggest another position for all others.

Interview

Initial call from inteviewer and an email for F2F interview. A total of 3 rounds with different people and based on you performance in the interviews, you'd be through for a English Proficiency Test on phone. Post that your final interview with HR.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Was absorbed from another company, no interview. CSC takes over the IT Department and hires the people who work there. There were no questions asked but that was a long time ago. It might be different now.

Negotiation

CSC dropped my pay severely when hired from a contractor to employee.

Mainframe Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSC.

Interview

inetrview was moderately dfficult. hr round was good. they ended up giving me more than what i asked for. in case i didnt know any subject they were aksing me about , i told them and they asked me things i know.

Interview Questions

• what do u know about the company?   1 Answer

Senior Professional Quality Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Two Telephonic technical rounds could be from offshore current team or onsite team for about 1 hour each. 1 Project/Account Manager round depending on the position you applied for 1 hour or so, 1 HR round not very long enough, Followed by Client Interview could be for 30 mins or 1 hour.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSC (Bath, ME).

Interview

Conference call phone interview - interviewed by 4 professional programmers.
    Pretty typical software interview with the usual questions.
    Interviewers were friendly and very willing to answer all questions.
    Interview lasted about 1 hour.
    Still awaiting an offer or declination.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CSC.

Interview

First there was a Phone interview.Then there was an on site interview. Met with the hiring manager and took a tour of the facility. Had a long discussion about past jobs and what to expect in the new one. Left and got an offer the next day.