CSC UK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

Interviewed at CSC UK

Interview Details – Contacted by HR informing about job details. Conference telephone interview with one guy asking more personal questions, the other asking technical questions such as; "What do you know about threads".
Second face to face interview - more of the above.

Interview Question – Not too difficult. Asked about indexing of databases though which i did not currently know.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. HR offered and that was that.

ERP Solution Director Interview

ERP Solution Director
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CSC UK in February 2011.

Interview Details – Excellent process whereby talent manager facilitated discussions with key members of the team at CSC, It was an informal but professional discussion, with some clear focus on company objectives and gave flexibility in allowing one to discuss how ones experience would play into those objectives.

Interview Question – Give me three things that you think are important in our type of business for our clients right now.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy but protracted, took several months.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CSC UK.

Interview Details – Telephone Interview was very detailed and was competency based. Was very professional and I felt I was put at ease by the interviewer prior to the questions commencing. Overall a very positive experience that gave me a positive impression of CSC. Was informed that I met requirements for the role I had applied for.

Interview Question – Why was I applying to work for CSC, what was it about CSC that attracted me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simplified as it was through a recruiter.

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Aldershot, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at CSC UK in February 2008.

Interview Details – A day long process
Scenario, planning and presentation
1:1 presentation

Interview Question – What 3 things would you watch out for over the next 5 years that could affect the industry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – one sided

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect

The process took a day - interviewed at CSC UK in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone call from agency then interview in person in company office then it took 3 months for the offer to come through, with very little comms. This should have seen this a major warning of how things would pan out.

Negotiation Details – None it is take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CSC UK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC UK interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CSC UK employees and interview candidates.