CSC UK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CSC UK (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial screening from a college alumni. Then passed on to a practice leader for a phone interview. This was a competency based interview, looking at how previous experience fit with potential consultancy scenarios. Final stage was a cultural fit and strengths based face-to-face interview with a partner and consultant team member.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disruptive client?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR informing about job details. Conference telephone interview with one guy asking more personal questions, the other asking technical questions such as; "What do you know about threads".
    Second face to face interview - more of the above.

Interview Questions

• Not too difficult. Asked about indexing of databases though which i did not currently know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. HR offered and that was that.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CSC UK.

Interview

Telephone Interview was very detailed and was competency based. Was very professional and I felt I was put at ease by the interviewer prior to the questions commencing. Overall a very positive experience that gave me a positive impression of CSC. Was informed that I met requirements for the role I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• Why was I applying to work for CSC, what was it about CSC that attracted me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simplified as it was through a recruiter.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CSC UK in July 2011.

Interview

Phone call from agency then interview in person in company office then it took 3 months for the offer to come through, with very little comms. This should have seen this a major warning of how things would pan out.

Negotiation

None it is take it or leave it.

ERP Solution Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CSC UK (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Excellent process whereby talent manager facilitated discussions with key members of the team at CSC, It was an informal but professional discussion, with some clear focus on company objectives and gave flexibility in allowing one to discuss how ones experience would play into those objectives.

Interview Questions

• Give me three things that you think are important in our type of business for our clients right now.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy but protracted, took several months.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CSC UK (Aldershot, England (UK)) in February 2008.

Interview

A day long process
    Scenario, planning and presentation
    1:1 presentation

Interview Questions

• What 3 things would you watch out for over the next 5 years that could affect the industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

one sided