CSG, Inc. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSG, Inc.

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CSG, Inc. in June 2009.

Discussions with the recruiter occurred entirely over the phone, since it was for placement at a larger company as a contractor. I had worked with several people in a previous job that were now at the specific company where the position was. Iniitally, I met with the manager, and then with senior members of the progamming group. I always take the position of dont pretend to know what you dont know...it will come back to bite you.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself fitting in on the team?   View Answer
    yes, I was able to negotiate, as I was moving from a permanent to contract position. Take everything into consideration, including benefits such as medical and vacation time. (I calculated the hourly rate of the vacation time I was losing moving to contract).

Worked for CSG, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!