CSG International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview; interviewer stated salary requirements right from the beginning. The salary seemed low to me. The salary for a senior level AM at CSG is 50K to maybe 55K which isn't much higher than an entry level Account Manager in Omaha. I started out in a similar position at a salary of 60K with added perks. Very low salary for senior level requirements with no added benefits like RSU's etc--bonus package was never mentioned.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Englewood, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with senior recruiter, Shawna Hahn. Next, I had an interview with Director, Leah Lewelling. Finally a I has a final interview with team members on the WorkforceExpress team.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle project challenges?   1 Answer

Negotiation

52,000

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Typical phone screening and then a couple of in-person interactions. Questions were pretty general and I did not feel like the interviewer was really interested in understanding my qualifications, but was rather just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a task you were working went off the tracks and how you addressed it?   Answer Question

Insert Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawfordville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Crawfordville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Clean Office and work area. Company Recruiter called and did an HR Screening Interview with me and then scheduled an interview for me. The hiring manager was actually the supervisor of the position, one on one. Mostly general HR type questions, nothing really technical, a lot about experience and history with coworkers. They gave a tour of their building after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first In-house interview with hiring manager, director, peer, and team member Each interview was an hour long right in a row. Interview and 30min (total) test for editing, outlining, and structure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International in October 2014.

Interview

1st stage, phone interview with hiring manager, brief but pleasant. 2nd stage was face to face with hiring manager, peer group, executive director of department and another director. Expected most questions related to position and situational responses.

Interview Questions

• Pleasantly surprised by a questions geared toward learning personal motivation.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

First, there's an online application. Not sure what they're looking for here but I'm sure there's lots of keyword scanning. Next, phone screening by HR. Lots of fluff job interviewy questions anyone with a brain can do well on. They will bring up important dealbreaker-y parts of jobs that have them - pay attention to that. They ****will**** ask you for a salary quote here - if you want to negotiate, you'll have to plan for that, but don't be caught off guard! Finally, in-person interviews that aren't too painful. No google-style brain teasers but you'll be asked at least some technical problems. If you have prior job experience and didn't fail at it you probably have enough background to do great on the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with advancements in your field?   Answer Question

Accounting Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview- onsite interview- offer. It's about 2 weeks. Highly recommend its internship program. People there are really willing to help you to grow and learn, plus my manager and everybody is so friendly and helpful! Great company culture!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well paid for an internship.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I found the position posted online and submitted my application with a resume and cover letter that succinctly described how my experience addressed the key requirements of the posted position.

Interview Questions

• How did you grow revenue within your current account base?   Answer Question
    • How many years in your work history were specifically focused on growing current account base vs selling to new clients?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSG International (Omaha, NE).

Interview

One phone interview followed by one in-office interview. The phone interview was basically a more-detailed resume review with the hiring manager. Occasionally an additional pre-screening call may be used, as well, sometimes with 2-3 "basic" technical questions. The in-person interview tends to be a three-part visit to the department director, then the lead architect, and then the hiring manager, each with 1 or 2 subordinates for additional questioning. The questions start high-level but become more technical at each stop. The hiring manager usually has a lead and senior developer in the interview who ask several technical questions, including a couple "trick" or extremely advanced questions with the intent of evaluating the quality of an "I don't know" response.

Interview Questions

• A complex SQL query that the applicant is asked whether it is valid or not.   1 Answer