CSG Systems International Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

I found the position posted online and submitted my application with a resume and cover letter that succinctly described how my experience addressed the key requirements of the posted position.

Interview Questions
    • How did you grow revenue within your current account base?   Answer Question
    • How many years in your work history were specifically focused on growing current account base vs selling to new clients?   Answer Question

Director Interview

This company does most of its hiring through recruiting firms for positions above director level. If you are the individual the recruiting firm believes in, you may not even have an interview at the company. I was called by the recruiting firm and was working at the office the very next day.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Meet with several members of the company

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not bad. General job history questions were asked.   Answer Question
    did not negotiate.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International in December 2009.

Applied with resume and cover letter. Initial Phone screen and then a face to face with immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know what I had studied in college as a BS Computer Information systems major. Inquired extensively about my experience and skills with my internship job at a major telecom company.   View Answer
    No negotiation, they offered much more than I had expected.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International in July 2009.

1 phone interview with the recruiter and several in-person interviews with various members of the team. Felt more like discussions than actual interviews. Basically asked about experience based on resume and a few behavioral questions. Typical interview process.

Very small team so I met pretty much everyone during the interviews. Very energetic and laid back culture from what I've seen. However, was told that they found someone else to fill the position. Later upon asking someone that worked there, they said nobody ended up being hired. Fishy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you had difficulty with a team mate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at CSG Systems International in March 2009.

not very good

Developer Consultant Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CSG Systems International in August 2012.

Telecom Billing flow and BSS unserstanding is more than enough

Senior Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CSG Systems International in August 2012.

Good time sense. Perfectly scheduled interviews. Technically sound people were in the interview panel which was very good.

Interview Questions
    I received an upgraded offer after negotiation.

Shift Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Interview was quite cordial but business directed. The focus was on how I would fit into the culture of the company. I was very comfortable interviewing withthis employer.

Interview Questions
    • None of thw questions were laoded all were straightforward.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was easy because of research done on Glass dorr website

Test Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

simple interview, questions regarding requirements and your skill sets

Interview Questions

Worked for CSG Systems International? Contribute to the Community!