CSG Systems International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Interview

Client Services
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Interview Details – I found the position posted online and submitted my application with a resume and cover letter that succinctly described how my experience addressed the key requirements of the posted position.

Interview Questions

• How did you grow revenue within your current account base?   Answer Question
  • How many years in your work history were specifically focused on growing current account base vs selling to new clients?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at CSG Systems International

Interview Details – This company does most of its hiring through recruiting firms for positions above director level. If you are the individual the recruiting firm believes in, you may not even have an interview at the company. I was called by the recruiting firm and was working at the office the very next day.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Interview Details – Meet with several members of the company

Interview Question – Questions were not bad. General job history questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International in December 2009.

Interview Details – Applied with resume and cover letter. Initial Phone screen and then a face to face with immediate supervisor.

Interview Question – Wanted to know what I had studied in college as a BS Computer Information systems major. Inquired extensively about my experience and skills with my internship job at a major telecom company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they offered much more than I had expected.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CSG Systems International in July 2009.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview with the recruiter and several in-person interviews with various members of the team. Felt more like discussions than actual interviews. Basically asked about experience based on resume and a few behavioral questions. Typical interview process.

Very small team so I met pretty much everyone during the interviews. Very energetic and laid back culture from what I've seen. However, was told that they found someone else to fill the position. Later upon asking someone that worked there, they said nobody ended up being hired. Fishy.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you had difficulty with a team mate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CSG Systems International in March 2009.

Interview Details – not very good

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Developer Consultant Senior Interview

Developer Consultant Senior
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CSG Systems International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Telecom Billing flow and BSS unserstanding is more than enough

Senior Testing Engineer Interview

Senior Testing Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CSG Systems International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Good time sense. Perfectly scheduled interviews. Technically sound people were in the interview panel which was very good.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received an upgraded offer after negotiation.

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Interview Details – Interview was quite cordial but business directed. The focus was on how I would fit into the culture of the company. I was very comfortable interviewing withthis employer.

Interview Question – None of thw questions were laoded all were straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was easy because of research done on Glass dorr website

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CSG Systems International.

Interview Details – simple interview, questions regarding requirements and your skill sets

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for CSG Systems International? Contribute to the Community!