CSL Behring

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.7

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CSL Behring.

I interviewed over the phone (only) before an offer was extended. The interviewer was the IT Manager who was very personable and knew exactly what he was looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • I did not get asked any difficult questions. This was actually one of the simplest interviews I've experienced.   Answer Question

QAO Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CSL Behring in July 2013.

I was contacted by a staffing agency about this position. Initially I did not get a lot of detail about the job before submitting to a 30 minute phone interview, but I still had many questions about the job: the hours (shift or daytime) and the responsibilities (I wasn't sure what exactly I would be doing in this position). At the end of the phone screen I was told that they would like me to come in for an interview, and I wanted to use the opportunity to find out more about the company and the job. I interviewed one week later on-site with four individuals, about 30 minutes per person. Everyone was very kind, but seemed stressed out; it was clear that they were understaffed. Apparently there has been some sort of surge in the demand for people, but I couldn't formulate a clear explanation for this. At the same time, I noticed a lot of empty cubicles and offices in the front part of the building, and not so many people moving around the hallways. At the end of the interview I had a better idea about the structure of the process and how personnel was utilized, but I still didn't know exactly what I would be doing if I were to be hired, with no guarantee on working hours because staffing was so thin.

Interview Questions

I was not interested in working shift or irregular hours, and the pay was a bit low for me. However, I think this would be a fine place to work with the right offer.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradley, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradley, IL

I applied online – interviewed at CSL Behring in March 2013.

Pretty much all communications based behavioral questions. Interviewed by 2 engineers for over and hour, and they were open to questions throughout the interview. They ask the standard "what do you know about CSL Behring" so do the research. Interview was followed by a short tour through part of the plant.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make sure someone understands something that you are explaining?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSL Behring in February 2013.

1. Phone interview by hr very basic. What are your current responsibilities? Why do you want to leave? What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses? What is your management style?

2. Face to face starting with the VP of technology and ending with the hiring manager. Total time 5 hrs. Basic questions again. Nothing too hard or unusual.

Interview Questions
    • Got the "why should we hire you?" standard, but nothing too difficult.   View Answer
    Hr gave me a low verbal offer. I countered with something higher than I expected them to accept. We met in the middle. Pretty typical.

Reception Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSL Behring in January 2011.

2 interviews- 1 phone, 1 in-person. There weren't any significant questions asked, just "how did you hear about this position?" "How are you with working in a fast-paced work environment?"

Interview Questions
    • "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" These questions are always hard for to answer.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSL Behring in October 2010.

asked questions about what was done in previous jobs. what would like to be in the next 5 yrs, the HR was very helpful. the hiring manager was friendly.

attended in person interview for two different posiitions.

Interview Questions
    • describe the experiance on sbel architecture ?   View Answer
    • wold you like to be on business analysis side or are you interested on technical part oft he interview.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CSL Behring in April 2010.

Interview with several individuals in the facility using situational questions looking for specific information on how you handled various situations

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation they met my asking salary.

Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSL Behring in August 2010.

Interview was conducted by Recruiter screen first, followed by a face to face with the recruiter. This led to an invite for face to face interview with putative employer. total of 3 rounds. an offer that i declined.

Interview Questions
    • what specifically was your evolvement in the clinical trial   View Answer

Systems Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CSL Behring in December 2009.

Three-four rounds of interviews. First call came from HR. Then hiring manager did 1 hr interview. Then went in for first round in person interview. Then second round in person interview. Each one was separate. Each one was different with their own questions. Sometimes technical sometimes laid back.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSL Behring in February 2008.

Standard process.