CSL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Associate Interview

Quality Associate
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through other source and interviewed at CSL.

Interview Details – Role advertised internally only, due to requirement for candidates to have knowledge of their systems used and processes in place. First round interviews then second round interviews then offer made. Some roles are advertised by the company via sites such as seek.com and use use of external agencies is common. Majority of jobs will be handled internally by the company in the future.

Interview Question – A very specific question around a current process and a test case scenario to verify my understanding of the process and how to apply it in the role.   View Answer

Medical Interview

Medical

Interviewed at CSL

Interview Details – I applied online and was offered a first round interview with the HR rep, manager and colleagues. Then after a few weeks a second round interview with the HR Rep and manager. Then a third round interview with HR manager. I needed to answer a number of questions and perform an aptitude test.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you were faced with conflict   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. I accepted as is.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at CSL.

Interview Details – Nice 2 rounds.

Interview Question – java wrapper classes   Answer Question

Worked for CSL? Contribute to the Community!