CSL Plasma

CSL Plasma Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Center Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSL Plasma.

4 interviews. HR. Regional Manager. Center Manager. Field Quality. Interviews are not high pressure, but interviewees do not always sound enthusiastic. Each interview is based off behavior-situation questions. Most questions are the same each interview. Topics of Discussion: Leadership. Team building. Composure. Problem Solving...pretty basic. The HR interview is a screening interview and should be the time to ask about the interview process if you have any questions.

Interview Questions
  • What mistake have you made in leadership? How did it affect others around you and how did you respond.   Answer Question
Pay for relocation

Other Interview Reviews for CSL Plasma

Assistant Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSL Plasma.

I applied online directly to the company web site. I was contacted within a week by Human Resources for an interview. They asked about my experience in plasma. They asked a lot of situational questions but nothing too difficult since I had been working in plasma for 3+ years at that time. After that interview, I had another one the next week with the Regional Manager and Center Manager. They also asked a lot of situational questions. Within seven days, I was contacted with a job offer. After I accepted, I was sent an official job offer via email. All hiring paperwork was done electronically. Relocation was offered. The transition was very smooth.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when made a decision that was unpopular with the staff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online – interviewed at CSL Plasma in November 2013.

never met or interviewed in person, Three phone interviews with typical pre-set questions.

Take it or leave it.