CSL Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.3

Receptionist Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Interview process was simple.. I filled out an application online, received a call from a very pleasant recruiter about a week later. Did a simple phone interview. Which went great, so I was scheduled a face to face interview with the district manager. Went to my face to face interview about a week later. The lady that interviewed me was very nice and informative. She walked me around the facility and let me watch one of the receptionist technicians perform so that I could decide if that was a working environment that I was comfortable working in. I was really comfortable during my interview.
    The questions she asked were simple and worded in a way that anyone could understand.

1.Describe a job you've had that required you to pay close attention to detail and explain to me how you remained focus and on task.
    2.Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.

Those were the only two questions she asked me. We chatted about each others lives for a bit and it felt more like a conversation with a friend more so than a interview. She told me that she was very impressed with my responses and attire. She said that I was one of there top applicants and that they would be making a decision tomorrow. The next day she called me and said that they would would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a job you've had that required you to pay close attention to detail and explain to me how you remained focus and on task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Ask questions like define customer service ,,, how do you deal with angered donors who can't donate.... questions about job history what made u pick csl...why leave company you are working for

No negotiations

Reception Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CSL Plasma in December 2013.

Initial communications with company were professional. I followed-up my resume and on-line application submitted with a telephone call. It was then arranged for me to meet with the manager of the plasma facility for an interview. The interview went well I thought and was not too long as it proceeded for the amount of time I expected it to take.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions presented to me.   Answer Question
    The offer was made to me by the manager who interviewed me via e-mail and If I did accept it I was to sign the preliminary offer of employment. She was then to get back to me via e-mail again with a start date to begin after the holidays

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Put in for the position for phlbomist 3 month ago, no interview or hiring on a site at all.
    Hear from one of the worker that they only young people no older people with the experience under there belt.
    People with experience can't get job here if your over 30 years old so don't apply.

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Over the phone interview and in person interview. Interview with center manager spoke most about himself and then ask me a few question about myself. Then spoke about the pay and would I be able to accept it.

Interview Questions
    • about youself and how you handling a problem on the job.   Answer Question
    They only pay non-exempt pay. Which mean it can not be negotiate. They have a set pay for every position. Except management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CSL Plasma in July 2014.

I got a call for an interview 1 1/2 months after applying online. Found out I got the position 2 days later. I was asked 2 questions, told about the position and company, and then got to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. They had a set salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melrose Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CSL Plasma in July 2014.

This was a fairly easy interview. I received a call on Monday to come in that Tuesday for a face to face interview. I was asked a few questions on the phone and also told a few details about the positions that were open. I was asked if I was still interested in working for CSL. The next day I went in for the interview. I was asked about how I handle situations under pressure, have I ever done blood drawn before and how do I feel about working full time hours. I was asked about my work history and what I know about the phlebotomist position. I was hired on the spot, which is always a plus. I applied for the spot in April and got a call in mid July. So definitely be patient when applying to CSL.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any difficult questions. They do care about your availability if you are looking to work full-time.   Answer Question
    You will receive a pay raise after 6 months. The pay scale is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CSL Plasma in June 2013.

Apply online. Receive interview request by phone. Schedule and arrive to interview early. Keep calm and answer honestly. Receive the conformation email for position. Fill out I9 form and arrive on the first day prepared to read a lot.

Interview Questions
    • None, that is if you prepare ahead of time. Normal interview questions.   View Answer
    N/A

Senior Lab Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CSL Plasma in October 2011.

It was pleasant. Professional. Not very formal...job description was brief. I didn't really have a firm grasp of the role going in. The role was a perfect match, seasoned team...a lot of change daily.

N/A

Reception Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CSL Plasma in November 2011.

Was rather easy for me because I was donating while in school for medical assisting so upper management already knew who I was. When I initially started I was a screener and the supervisor for that area already thought I was nice and liked me as a person so that made the process easier for me.

Interview Questions
    • They really didn't ask a whole lot of questions. Actually they didn't ask any.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one. It was this is what you're getting and these are the hours you'll work.

Worked for CSL Plasma? Contribute to the Community!