CSM Bakery Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

3.4

Pmm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA).

Interview

Applied online Phone Screen with Recruiter Phone Screen with Hiring Manager In person Interview with Hiring Manager and each member of the team Also will meet with HR on the same day as your interview

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

weak management. The interview has been cancelled once because of poor communication process. And during the interview, there was one person who didn't show up, but changed to phone interview during a onsite interview. didn't feel respected.

Global Director, Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Tucker, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick and efficient with a decision made within two weeks. I interviewed with the hiring manager and three members of the leadership team. All were very open and direct, asking good questions and providing me with helpful details. CSM's leadership team is new and trying to build a new culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Professional

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions.

Interview

I applied to a job post thinking it was for a later start date. They held onto my resume and I was contacted towards my desire start date to schedule a phone screening. I spoke to an upper management employee for the screening, which took a little over 30 minutes. He was friendly, but stern. Asked me basic questions about my experience, things I had listed on my resume (ie: Tell me about this skill, what were your responsibilities in the position, Tell me about your involvement in this extracurricular) and information about myself personally (ie: What drives you). I then was contacted a week later and told that I was wanted to come in for a face-to-face interview, in which the questions were similar. They asked again what type of job I wanted after graduation, what field I wanted to end up in, if I preferred to be behind a desk or working in the field, how I have used pivot tables, my strengths & weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel? Do you have experience writing macros or using pivot tables in excel how have you used either? What are your career aspirations upon graduation? Have you ever been in a position of leadership? Describe a time that you were unable to accomplish a task and how did you change your approach. Greatest strength/weakness? What has been your favorite course so far in college?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions in December 2012.

Interview

Detailed and inevitably a waste of time

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

panel style - the staff conducted the interview in one setting. The question asked were the norm. Once you are hired the true self serving none team styles start showing up. The new supervisor is used to answer why other departments are not able to do their tasks.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with hiring or firing employees by the HR manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very quick. However the negotiation was one sided. Standard package take it or leave it. After accepting the offer I stayed a month this job was a no win no tools employees that were out of control and zero support from the operations and senior management.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions.

Interview

Very fast process. Called me and flew me in their HQ in Amsterdam. There there was an assessment center with other 6 candidates. Similar to the ones that consulting companies use to hire employees. It consisted of 2 business cases discussions in a group, 1 business presentation, 1 analytical test and 1 personality test. It was not easy, but they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why where you chosen as a leader for a school project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I took what was offered.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions in June 2011.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen. The interviewer was 1 hour and 20 minutes late calling me. She was very nice and asked general questions about my experience. She didn't know much detail at all about the position. I was invited for an on-site interview. I interviewed with three other buyers one on one. They asked very basic questions about experience and talked about what they were looking for. The interview with the hiring manager was a series of behavioural questions. Tell me about a time when you faced a major problem and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time when you were proactive and anticipated a problem in advance and what did you do about it?

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of workplace that you would not like to work in.   Answer Question
    • What was your greatest accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CSM Bakery Solutions in January 2009.

Interview

Headhunter office

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you do when starting this job?   Answer Question

Cometitor