CSM Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSM

Coordinator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CSM in December 2012.

Detailed and inevitably a waste of time

Graduate Trainee Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CSM.

Very fast process. Called me and flew me in their HQ in Amsterdam. There there was an assessment center with other 6 candidates. Similar to the ones that consulting companies use to hire employees. It consisted of 2 business cases discussions in a group, 1 business presentation, 1 analytical test and 1 personality test. It was not easy, but they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why where you chosen as a leader for a school project.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I took what was offered.

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CSM in June 2011.

The first interview was a phone screen. The interviewer was 1 hour and 20 minutes late calling me. She was very nice and asked general questions about my experience. She didn't know much detail at all about the position. I was invited for an on-site interview. I interviewed with three other buyers one on one. They asked very basic questions about experience and talked about what they were looking for. The interview with the hiring manager was a series of behavioural questions. Tell me about a time when you faced a major problem and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time when you were proactive and anticipated a problem in advance and what did you do about it?

Interview Questions
    • Describe the type of workplace that you would not like to work in.   Answer Question
    • What was your greatest accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question

Worked for CSM? Contribute to the Community!