CSM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online - interviewed at CSM in December 2012.

Interview Details – Detailed and inevitably a waste of time

Interview Question – Can you help me   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at CSM.

Interview Details – Very fast process. Called me and flew me in their HQ in Amsterdam. There there was an assessment center with other 6 candidates. Similar to the ones that consulting companies use to hire employees. It consisted of 2 business cases discussions in a group, 1 business presentation, 1 analytical test and 1 personality test. It was not easy, but they made me an offer.

Interview Question – Why where you chosen as a leader for a school project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I took what was offered.

Buyer Interview

Buyer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CSM in June 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone screen. The interviewer was 1 hour and 20 minutes late calling me. She was very nice and asked general questions about my experience. She didn't know much detail at all about the position. I was invited for an on-site interview. I interviewed with three other buyers one on one. They asked very basic questions about experience and talked about what they were looking for. The interview with the hiring manager was a series of behavioural questions. Tell me about a time when you faced a major problem and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time when you were proactive and anticipated a problem in advance and what did you do about it?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CSM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSM interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CSM employees and interview candidates.