CSS Corporation Network Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CSS Corporation (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

I had 2 interviews and was told that they would let me know the result by the next week. But, I did not get a proper response after that. They just told me that I am a good candidate and left me waiting for a month.

Interview Questions

• Asking technical questions which are not relavent to your experience and your resume   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSS Corporation

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CSS Corporation in October 2014.

Interview

1. HR round 1 (for vocabulary testing).
    2. Senior HR round (for personality testing).
    3. Technical Round (for basic knowledge)
    4. Client Interview (conversation with members of the client company, which ever process you are assigned to.
    5. Appointment.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Just three rounds, HR, Technical, Manager.
    The Technical round is the main, once you have cleared the Technical round then you are in for sure.
    The interview was easy, just asked basic routing and switching questions

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

There was a group discussion as the first round after which there were tow technical rounds in which the first one was basic networking and the second one was more focused on wireless access points and controlers

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter arranged the telephonic interview. However the condition was if I get selected they wanted me to sign a 2 year bond becoz they'll spend around 3 to 4 lacs on my training ( nice try, even CCIE training doesnt cost that much). However I decided to go ahead. First round was technical which was very easy but the interviewer tried very hard to make it sound difficult. Second round was managerial which was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer satisfaction important in a support job ?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds Total Faced
    1 Hr Basic Round
    2 Techinical round 1/2 hour scenarios included subnetting
    3 Topic based technical round looking for more specialization very tough round
    the tech person said the Hr will give further feedback i know what that mean s is rejection
    but they should understand a certified person has very less real world tech knowledge
    anyways interview is extreemly tough even to clear first round one should be really good with the subjects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Telephonic by HR, First technical round by L2 engineer over telephone, Second technical round by manager over telephone, final salary discussion with HR over telephone. Technical round was difficult, need to answer packet level and with fluent and clear communication. Need to answer perfectly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

you will be having 3 rounds. all technical rounds. one will be basic networking round. second round and third round will be on complete advanced technical skills. Dns, dhcp, tcp, udp

Interview Questions

• communication and networkin   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CSS Corporation in February 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• Unable to ping server from client B but able to ping from client A.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CSS Corporation (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Aptitude followed by technical round

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here only   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations where there, no flexibility