Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CSSIMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CSSI (Pompano Beach, FL) in August 2008.
The company took a lot of time to get through phone interviews and finally the in person interviews. They seemed pretty disorganized every step of the way. The recruiter was the only consistent part of the process. Be sure to ask lots of questions and know what you are getting into with this company.
- (after 3 interviews) would you take the job for XX dollars? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at CSSI (Washington, DC) in May 2008.
It was actually a pretty standard fair. I interviewed with the person I was replacing (personality fit check), one of the key team members I would be working with (data analysis KSA), and finally my direct supervisor. After an initial clearance check through HR, I was offered the position at the salary I requested.
- Does research drive development, or does development drive research? 1 Answer
The negotiation process was short, as I was offered what I asked. My advice? Ask for more.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days – interviewed at CSSI in October 2011.
Recruiter found my resume and contacted me - just like every recruiter out there, either they are all incompetent or not caring about their jobs. When they pull people's resume, can't they tell how seasoned the candidate could be? Apparently, job description sent was way too junior and when talking with recruiter they chocked on my current salary. Wasted my time.
- What triggered you to return by email? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at CSSI in April 2010.
the interview consisted of an online test, which had 30 questions for 30 mins. the test basically contained questions on c#, windows applications and sql server. all the questions were programatic, like given a query what would be the answer, which is the wrong syntax, what is the output. prepare well programmatically and go for the interview. unfortunately i couldnt clear the test, the cut off was 14.
- what is the syntax to insert into a table Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review