CSSI

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CSSI in August 2008.

The company took a lot of time to get through phone interviews and finally the in person interviews. They seemed pretty disorganized every step of the way. The recruiter was the only consistent part of the process. Be sure to ask lots of questions and know what you are getting into with this company.

Interview Questions
    • (after 3 interviews) would you take the job for XX dollars?   View Answer

Aviation Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSSI in May 2008.

It was actually a pretty standard fair. I interviewed with the person I was replacing (personality fit check), one of the key team members I would be working with (data analysis KSA), and finally my direct supervisor. After an initial clearance check through HR, I was offered the position at the salary I requested.

Interview Questions
    • Does research drive development, or does development drive research?   View Answer
    The negotiation process was short, as I was offered what I asked. My advice? Ask for more.

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CSSI in October 2011.

Recruiter found my resume and contacted me - just like every recruiter out there, either they are all incompetent or not caring about their jobs. When they pull people's resume, can't they tell how seasoned the candidate could be? Apparently, job description sent was way too junior and when talking with recruiter they chocked on my current salary. Wasted my time.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSSI in April 2010.

the interview consisted of an online test, which had 30 questions for 30 mins. the test basically contained questions on c#, windows applications and sql server. all the questions were programatic, like given a query what would be the answer, which is the wrong syntax, what is the output. prepare well programmatically and go for the interview. unfortunately i couldnt clear the test, the cut off was 14.