CSU San Bernardino

Updated Aug 19, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSU San Bernardino

Student Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CSU San Bernardino.

No interview was performed but was asked if I desired the position. The hiring process was difficult since it required signatures from different departments (professor, department chair, dean of the college, etc). As a current student at the time, it was not easy to work around my schedule.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CSU San Bernardino in March 2014.

Two people conducted the interview. Both asked various questions about experience and SHRM involvement. They asked why I wanted to intern at CSUSB, how much experience I had with collecting and soliciting donations, what I wanted to get from the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Several of the questions seemed to be more marketing related   Answer Question
    Because it was an internship there were no negotiations