CSX

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CSX in April 2014.

Applied Online. Week later received email that stated I had moved to the next step in review process. Week later received congratulations email that I had been chosen for an interview. Interviewed with three other candidates. Day of interview was briefed about company culture and mission. Given detailed description about position and responsibilities. Toured department, reviewed equipment and environment with other candidates. Proceeded to interview each candidate one at a time. Interview panel made up of two people, department supervisor and member of the talent acquisition team. Given standard interview questions. Two days later received email informing me of their decision.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer (internal) comes to you and demands that you do something that is not budgeted for that job and becomes irate. How do you handle that person/situation?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSX

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CSX in February 2009.

hiring-written test and a physical is required. I was interviewed by three people. I was told that the railroad entails a different way of life, and it definitely does.

Interview Questions
    there is no negotiation. the job is a closed-shop union job.