CSX

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Management Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CSX in December 2010.

Interview Details – You must apply on-line for every position. I was asked three times in the interview if I had any relatives working for the company. They had a printout of my initial application, and went over every detail in great length. Expect to be asked about your entire work history, with great detail.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CSX

Worked for CSX? Contribute to the Community!

CSX Videos

CSX – Why Work for Us?

CSX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation suppliers. The company’s rail and intermodal businesses provide rail-based transportation… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSX Crew Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CSX employees and interview candidates.