CSX Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

4.0

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Interviewed on campus after a career fair. The interview was somewhat formal and basic technical questions were asked (basic DCF information). The second round was in Jacksonville at their main office. There was a case study, which was provided a week in advance, that we had to present to some of the senior management. There were also two one-on-one interviews with some senior management in which behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CSX

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview then an in-office interview where you have to present a case study. The case study was extremely difficult and involved a lot of estimation and bringing in different financial ratios at your discretion.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess the financial state of a company or project?   2 Answers