CSX

www.csx.com

CSX Management Trainee Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at CSX in October 2011.

You can only apply online. Depending on the position, there are questionnaires and tests. You get asked similar questions several times to gauge consistency. Initial interview was over the phone with HR/Recruiter. In person interview was with a panel of 4 people in Jacksonville. I had to prepare and present a case in front of the panel. It took about 7 weeks from the time of the application to when the in person interview was scheduled. After that, things moved very quickly, about a week for the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. I'd say about 70% of the interview questions, I found right here on Glassdoor. They do not stray from the script.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CSX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CSX in May 2009.

I went to their informational session and met with recruiters at a university career fair. An interview was set up and I had a 1:1 interview. The first round consisted of general questions of how I worked in teams, pro/cons etc.

Second round interview was in Jacksonville and lasted about 4 hours. The work seems to be an office position in their Jacksonville headquarters.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CSX in April 2010.

Applied through company website. Contacted by an HR rep a few days later to set up phone interview. Rep was very friendly told be the duties of the position, etc. interview ended early when I revealed I would not be finished with my degree in time to start the program. She told me to check back in a few months once i finished my degree.