CSX

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at CSX in October 2011.

Interview Details – You can only apply online. Depending on the position, there are questionnaires and tests. You get asked similar questions several times to gauge consistency. Initial interview was over the phone with HR/Recruiter. In person interview was with a panel of 4 people in Jacksonville. I had to prepare and present a case in front of the panel. It took about 7 weeks from the time of the application to when the in person interview was scheduled. After that, things moved very quickly, about a week for the offer.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. I'd say about 70% of the interview questions, I found right here on Glassdoor. They do not stray from the script.   View Answer

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CSX in May 2009.

Interview Details – I went to their informational session and met with recruiters at a university career fair. An interview was set up and I had a 1:1 interview. The first round consisted of general questions of how I worked in teams, pro/cons etc.

Second round interview was in Jacksonville and lasted about 4 hours. The work seems to be an office position in their Jacksonville headquarters.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness?”   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CSX in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through company website. Contacted by an HR rep a few days later to set up phone interview. Rep was very friendly told be the duties of the position, etc. interview ended early when I revealed I would not be finished with my degree in time to start the program. She told me to check back in a few months once i finished my degree.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this program?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSX

Worked for CSX? Contribute to the Community!

CSX Videos

CSX – Why Work for Us?

CSX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation suppliers. The company’s rail and intermodal businesses provide rail-based transportation… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSX Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CSX employees and interview candidates.