CSX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Research Intern Interview

Operations Research Intern
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CSX in August 2010.

Interview Details – First round was a phone interview. They asked me basic HR questions and some questions about my projects which i wrote on my resume. After few days i got a mail from them stating that they would like to call me onsite for a 1:1 interview. They told me to bring a work sample along with me. On site i have met 3 to 4 people. Each one of them were managers. They told me about their role in the company and asked me few general hr questions and questions related to work sample i bought along. After two days they called me and informed that i was selected.

Interview Question – Tell me indepth details of the application you brought along to show at onsite?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Interns are not advised to negotiate the salary.

Worked for CSX? Contribute to the Community!