CSX Operations Research Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSX (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

First round was a phone interview. They asked me basic HR questions and some questions about my projects which i wrote on my resume. After few days i got a mail from them stating that they would like to call me onsite for a 1:1 interview. They told me to bring a work sample along with me. On site i have met 3 to 4 people. Each one of them were managers. They told me about their role in the company and asked me few general hr questions and questions related to work sample i bought along. After two days they called me and informed that i was selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me indepth details of the application you brought along to show at onsite?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interns are not advised to negotiate the salary.