CTCI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CTCI.

Interview Details – Interview is quite general, asking about personal details and qualifications. They focused on my interest to join this kind of business work, maybe because not so many Taiwanese young graduates willing to work in this kind of company (most of them dreaming of working in the semiconductor industries).

The technical questions mostly on your previous working experience (if you are experience hire) or your final assignment (if you are fresh graduate).

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CTCI in February 2012.

Interview Details – Its like from personnel talks to professional... deep about my experienced units and educational details.taiwan delights interviewd me...and it was fun too..

Interview Question – Why woukd you left your old company?   View Answer

HSE Officer Interview

Ernākulam (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CTCI in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was with the project coordinator and the HSE manager of CINDA engineering and construction pvt. ltd.
As they came to ask firstly about my personal details and after, my qualification for the post that i applied, personality test had conducted by the project coordinator after the technical details had collected by the HSE manager. they both were satisfied with my performance and the HSE manager and his Deputy came for a skill test, i'e the written test, the questions was entirely related to a construction site. and after all there was a phone interview from the head office of CINDA (noida), thus was the interview process.
An oil field company named YUMERTO oilfield company hired me on a contract basis of one year, after each year the agreement will be renewed.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CTCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CTCI interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CTCI employees and interview candidates.