CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

www.ctis-inc.com
Unclaimed Profile

CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Very unfriendly welcome. The manager forgot about the interview and I had to wait 30 minutes to talk with another person. The interview wasn't really an interview. It was more like a rundown on how the hiring process works and then the training. You can sense the place has loads of turnover.

Cable TV Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) (Savannah, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

I found the posting online that asked the applicant to fill out the application in-person. I did so and the next day got a call for an interview. Went in after I got back in town and took the personality/intelligence test afterward. I was told the test came back fine and all I had to do was pass the background/MVR check. During the interview the supervisor told me about how they work and what kind of money I could expect to make first starting off and after I become very familiar and fast with getting the work done. The work invironment was very laid-back and pleasant. The people there all seemed to get along great and worked well with eachother. A lot of joking around, even with me though they'd never met me before. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• So you want to be a cable installer?   1 Answer