CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

www.ctis-inc.com
  www.ctis-inc.com

CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)

Candidate Interview Review

Cable TV Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Savannah, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service) in August 2010.

I found the posting online that asked the applicant to fill out the application in-person. I did so and the next day got a call for an interview. Went in after I got back in town and took the personality/intelligence test afterward. I was told the test came back fine and all I had to do was pass the background/MVR check.

During the interview the supervisor told me about how they work and what kind of money I could expect to make first starting off and after I become very familiar and fast with getting the work done.

The work invironment was very laid-back and pleasant. The people there all seemed to get along great and worked well with eachother. A lot of joking around, even with me though they'd never met me before. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for CTIS (Cable Television Installation & Service)? Contribute to the Community!