CTLGroup Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTLGroup

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CTLGroup.

Interview

Brief phone interview, followed by interview on site. Toured facilities, spoke to other chemists

Internship Interview

Interview

The company came for interview at the university campus. Though I didn't get selected, it was a good experience. It is a great company that I have heard about in this area. i would like to work for it in the future if given a chance.

Petrographer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CTLGroup (Skokie, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the head of HR and the VP of the company. They were both very friendly and eased a lot of the tension that can come from being interviewed. Afterwards they had me come in for an on site interview. This consisted of meetings with several people from the group I would be working with each consisting of between 30 minutes and 1 hour. I was also given a tour around the facilities. About a week later I received a phone call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• I was given a thin section and asked to describe what I saw.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase they gave me the salary that I had requested.