CTM Media Group

Very Easy Interview

Media Consultant Interview

Media Consultant
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CTM Media Group in April 2013.

Interview Details – Met with the district manager from Philadelphia for about an hour and she informed me about the job and how it has taken her months to find a suitable candidate. She asked me about my previous role. She was smart, energetic and informative. She them introduced me to the office sales manager who had really no questions to ask, just giggled a lot at everything I said. Finally the HR Manager came form the US to meet with me and we discussed salary where I told her what I would need to survive. She stated they could come up with something to meet my expectations.

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate vacation or salary. What the HR person stated about meetign my expectations was for not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CTM Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CTM Media Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CTM Media Group employees and interview candidates.