CTM Media Group

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTM Media Group

Candidate Interview Review

Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CTM Media Group in April 2013.

Met with the district manager from Philadelphia for about an hour and she informed me about the job and how it has taken her months to find a suitable candidate. She asked me about my previous role. She was smart, energetic and informative. She them introduced me to the office sales manager who had really no questions to ask, just giggled a lot at everything I said. Finally the HR Manager came form the US to meet with me and we discussed salary where I told her what I would need to survive. She stated they could come up with something to meet my expectations.

I was not able to negotiate vacation or salary. What the HR person stated about meetign my expectations was for not.